The room and service were both very good and the breakfast excellent.
The hotel for me lacked character, the rooms were slightly soulless - it was just part of a hotel chain.
It was slightly out of town so the tuk tuk journey was always adventurous - walking was not advised at night because there are no pavements!
Given the beautiful hotels we stayed in during our travels through Vietnam and Cambodia, this was my least favourite- you could have been anywhere in the world!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For two decades, InterContinental Phnom Penh is the Cambodian luxury hotel of choice for business and leisure travelers with our variety of choice of stay offers: from deluxe rooms, to Club InterContinental, to suites and even serviced apartments. We also provide exceptional facilities for conferences, meetings and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com and IHG so you can book your InterContinental Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh Intercontinental