Stayed in Phnom Penh for 4 nights for business! Hotel is ca 25min from airport by taxi. I was really positive surprised upon arrival! Service and hotel staff kindness and real warmness during all the stay was really the best I have meet during my travelling in the last 10 years and I can say, that I have travelled quite a lot.
For shure it is best place to saty which was confirmed by my colleague who has been in many other hotels in Phnom Penh including Raffles. By Tuk-tuk to riverside it took approx. 10-15 minutes!
I payd 107 EUr per night for King Size luxury room incl breakfast and will deffinately stay there next times!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For two decades, InterContinental Phnom Penh is the Cambodian luxury hotel of choice for business and leisure travelers with our variety of choice of stay offers: from deluxe rooms, to Club InterContinental, to suites and even serviced apartments. We also provide exceptional facilities for conferences, meetings and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelbag, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh Intercontinental