Dara Airport Hotel
White Mansion(Phnom Penh)
US$96
US$88
  • Breakfast included
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
US$65
US$197
Trip.com
US$250
US$244
All reviewsbasic amenitiesfifth floornon smokingbuffet breakfastnext morningair conditionerconvenient locationchecking innice hotelnice pooltwo nightscambodiagymriverside
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Our group of more than 60 persons from Singapore stayed a night at this Hotel. The rooms in this recently-built hotel are spacious and clean; well fitted especially for the business traveller. There are ample facilities (gym, spa, bar, restaurant, pool etc) for all guests. The staff are well-mannered and well trained (also to accomodate guests who are wheel-chair bound). The Hotel is set in the Ratana Plaza which also houses a large supermarket,a few local and international food chains, a food court and shops.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We stayed at this hotel as a result of its proximity to wherever we had been producing business. It's a refreshingly fully-equipped company hotel, with complimentary WiFi, CNN, plus a good deal of other cable channels, a quite nice respite as soon as creating business in an unfamiliar place. The decor of the room is bright and tasteful and new. The breakfast buffet is complete, with an omelet doing station. The staff remembered me over a second day, and mainly because I was sitting alone, the waiter lavished me with attention, filling my coffee cup, bringing me juice, and even the morning paper. He kept an eye out for my friend too, telling her wherever I was sitting as soon as she came down later.

I had lunch there once, and ate some surely delicious, authentic-tasting satay sticks.

The only downside was that in my 8th floor room there have been some really strange thudding noises every night, like equipment moving overhead. Fortunately, this noise stopped around 10 pm. I also didn't like the fact how the air conditioner blew onto the bed because I catch chills easily. The other factor to watch out for is if you take in a shower late (10 or 11 pm?) there is possibly being only a dribble of hot water.

One of our companions sent his pants on the laundry service and they came back shrunken.

But overall, I am extremely content to return to this hotel. The tiny touches, for example the welcome drink whenever you verify in, make it a incredibly cheery stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Peter R
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Stayed here for a night in a transit. The hotel is clean, front desk operators are fluent in English, decor is of typical Chinese- Mainland modern grandeur (because it's owned by a Chinese firm, and caters to lot's of Chinese business-persons, whom I've encountered at the buffet breakfast). clean gym room, but didn't check the swimming pool, since it' only 20m long.

By booking in the off-peak period (anytime except Oct - Jan) enhances the chance of a room upgrade

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2013

We stayed at this hotel due to its proximity to where we were doing business. It is a refreshingly fully-equipped business hotel, with complimentary WiFi, CNN, and a lot of other cable channels, a very nice respite when doing business in an unfamiliar place. The decor of the room is bright and tasteful and new. The breakfast buffet is complete, with an omelet making station. The staff remembered me on the second day, and because I was sitting alone, the waiter lavished me with attention, filling my coffee cup, bringing me juice, and even the morning paper. He kept an eye out for my friend too, telling her where I was sitting when she came down later.

I had lunch there once, and ate some absolutely delicious, authentic-tasting satay sticks.

The only downside was that in my 8th floor room there were some very strange thudding noises every night, like equipment moving overhead. Fortunately, this noise stopped around 10 pm. I also didn't like the fact that the air conditioner blew onto the bed because I catch chills easily. The other thing to watch out for is if you take a shower late (10 or 11 pm?) there is likely to be only a dribble of hot water.

One of our companions sent his pants to the laundry service and they came back shrunken.

But overall, I am very happy to return to this hotel. The little touches, including the welcome drink when you check in, make it a very cheery stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We stayed here for a night before checking in at Sofitel Hotel. The location to me was so convenient. Shopping mall in the same building, 5mins drive from the airport, close to most attractions. The fact that it was just along the main road but on the side street of Ratana Plaza area, it was not as noisy. Went to Central market by 'tuk-tuk' n took ard less than 15mins. We hired the 'tuk-tuk' to bring us to Central market, Surya Mall and back to hotel and paid USD7 in total!

The service was excellent, the room was spacious and clean though the hotel itself lack embience, like the other reviewer said. There was KFC fast food on the ground floor(the hotel lobby was at the 5th floor) which was Halal.

The wifi was good, better than when I was at Sofitel Hotel the next few days surprisingly! The welcome drink was a nice gesture. Staffs were friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business