Hotel Cambodiana
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Landscape Hotel(Phnom Penh)
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
Chateau The Meliya(Phnom Penh)
The Pavilion(Phnom Penh)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmekong riverclub floorbig hotelpool and gymroyal palaceaeon mallnoodlessisowath quayspacious roomnational museumdrivewayconfluenceriverside
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Excellent large property, which is about 10 minutes walking distance to the city. Nice and quiet location with amazing river views and awesome swiming pool. Tuk tuk ride is about a dollar or two anywhere in Phnom Penh.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Great hotel with great service. Rooms could do with a makeover but all in all a very pleasant stay, staff are amazing. The Mekong lounge was well worth it with the 5-7 happy hour and piece and quiet at breakfast.

Room Tip: Paying the extra for the Mekong club rooms is well worth it.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Right from the amazing picturesque driveway to the entrance, to the restaurant, to the riverside-cum-poolside view rooms, it is an exhilarating experience! You don't need a seaside resort after staying at the Cambodiana!

Room Tip: Whatever the price, just ask for the poolside-cum-riverside view rooms!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I absolutely loved my stay in Hotel Cambodiana. I stayed in the Mekong Club River View Room and it was spectacular. The room is large with 2 beds (it can fit 4 people comfortably), it has a bathtub, complimentary fruit plate, a good selection of teas and coffee, premiere cable choices and a wonderful view of the Mekong River-- not to mention, their expansive pools.

If you're billeted in the Mekong Club floor, you have an express check-in and check-out, complimentary happy hour, buffet breakfast with a good selection of breads, pastries and typical Cambodian breakfast etc. The service is impeccable-- when I checked in, the concierge lady toured me in my room and made sure I was settled in. When I checked out, they had a limo waiting for me to take me to the airport.

It was a business class experience-- at its finest.

For my full review, feel free to check out:

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2013

My friends and I stayed at Hotel Cambodiana a few days ago. The hotel is huge and impressive from its facade. We arrived late at night and was ushered to our huge rooms. The hotel was clean but the bathrooms are a little dated and the beds (2 double beds) were too soft if you have a back problem.For its price, I guess we cannot complain because it was value for money. We were a little disappointed since my friends and I requested for connecting rooms as we made reservations for 2 rooms at booking.com and the front desk told us that the second floor does not offer connecting rooms. Additionally, they had a little trouble with their WIFI connection but did everything they can to address the problem. Their buffet breakfast made up for our small disappointment since it had a wide selection of international food with a nice view of the water, a welcome scene quite different from the city traffic and smoke fumes. We were sorry not to have visited their gym as it was advertised to be the best in Phnom Penh. We had dinner about almost a kilometer away from the hotel in front of a sea port. Our stay in Phnom Penh was a little short so we cannot give a full blown review. They had a concierge, a small thin guy (I didnt get his name) who offered to buy our bus tickets for us back to Vietnam and he was quite gracious. As an added thought, my friends and I would totally agree that haggling for the best private tour and tuktuk fare is a must. Tuktuk fare would range from US$1-US$5 to the hotel from any part of the city.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends