“Good restaurant”

Ranked #205 of 1,442 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Brasserie Port is a French restaurant located on the edge of the Tonle Sap in the neighborhood of embassies. Traditional and also creative French cuisine is served 7 days a week for lunch and dinner. We offer two dining atmospheres: a very "French Brasserie" and a very cozy and quiet place.you can join us on Facebook at the brasserie port phnom penh. See you soon
“Good restaurant”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is a good restaurant in Phnom Penh with western menu. The food was very good and the service pleasant. The prices are reasonable.

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Colorado
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We found this restaurant down the list on tripadvisor and decided to try it out, I wanted a break from Asian food. We made a reservation but the place was pretty empty so our first thoughts were uh oh maybe we should skip it. Boy would have that been a mistake. The wait staff were all very friendly and made sure you did not want for anything. I order a steak and honestly I can't remember ever having a better one. I also ordered some scalloped potatoes and those too were fabulous. My husband had a Cambodian rice dish and I didn't taste it but he said it was delicious and there wasn't anything left on his plate. The menu is a little large and could probably be scaled down but I wish we had gone there our first night in town because we surely would have gone back again. It is so worth finding the restaurant.

Visited May 2014
Singapore
“Very Pleasant Evening”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My wife and I were looking for some good french fare in Phnom Penh. We were disappointed. The carpacchio and onion soup was excellent. The meat dishes were good. Ambience was great and the owners were great fun. Staff were also really nice, friendly and hard working.
It is in an Interesting area which you will need to drive/tuktuk to but transport isnt an issue. The area is slowly gentrifying towards the Japanese Friendship Bridge.
I am looking forward to going back there.

• Visited March 2014
Manila, Philippines
“Great plats du jour”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The menu is small but the food was amazing. Complex but well judged. If you can go to Sisowath Port for this venue. Well worth the visit.

Visited January 2014
“simply so good”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

As a french native, I have been in the indochina region for 22 years. And finally get back the taste of my mum's cooking. So refreshing in all the ways, the owners are so nice and so pro, food so good, staff so great, that I always wonder how can the prices be so good too. I cannot stop to introduce La Brasserie du port to all my friends and contacts. They all love it too. Celine and Chris, big big thank you for being here, and see you soon.

• Visited February 2014