“Excellent Food, Fantastic View”

Yisang Restaurant Riverside
Ranked #679 of 1,591 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$1 - US$30
Cuisines: Cambodian, Chinese
Description: Yi Sang on the riverfront With panoramic views of the Tonle Sap and the royal palace, diners can relax with the same uninterrupted views from under outdoor, parasol-shaded tables and the second floor deck or from the air-conditioned indoor dining room on the first floor. Sharing its location with an information-packed tourist office, it's the perfect place to plan your day's sightseeing itinerary. The highly trained and attentive staff there will also help you get the most out of your time in the Cambodian capital. It's also the perfect place to linger longer over a drink, a snack or a meal created for you by its friendly serving staff from an extensive choice of dim sum. They will take pleasure in introducing you to their new, specially designed menu, which offers a comprehensive range of dim sum created by our talented chefs. Yi Sang has built an enviable reputation for taking its ancient and modern dim sum menus to the masses. Recent delicious additions include taste sensations of pork, shrimp and peanuts, the crunch and succulence of vegetable spring rolls filled with deep-fried chicken and steamed shrimp balls with chestnut.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I ate there twice with my friends and also sat outside for a drink for sunset and it was a beautiful experience. The staff were very good and quick, food very delicious and certainly want to go back to share a few drinks with friends, overlooking the river and reflect over the day!

1  Thank 7September
La B, Manager at Yisang Restaurant Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2014

Dear Value Guest,

Warmest Greeting From Yi Sang Chaktomuk in PP...!!!

I'm glad that you've enjoy in my restaurant. I'm so appreciate of your feed back.

With regard to this i will inform to my team. We will work harder to serve you the best.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

From outside the place look nice but once we get in we realize the view is nothing nice, they pretend to give a posh soul but the towel are quite dirty and the glass have lipstick mark :)
About food ...well ...we order a noodle soup and it was one of the most desgusting thing I ate in life, cheap quality noodles and oily soup with a chemical taste. The Dumpling are good but very small portion and it are served with a ready made orange chemical sweet taste ketchup.
My Martini Bianco come warm without lime and ice but...3 good green olive :)

1  Thank FrancescaRamello
La B, Manager at Yisang Restaurant Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2014

Dear Valued customer,
Warm greeting from Yi Sang restaurant Chaktomuk.
Such as a very great review for us on TripAdvisor, we do happy to get your nice commend, i will share this to all my team.
I hope to see you soonest at our restaurant with a beautiful view and food.

Kind Regards,
Management team,

Reviewed 9 March 2014

This was our second time in Phnom Penh in the last 2 years. Loved the food and cocktails the first time so went back twice on our second visit. For anyone from Perth I call it Coco's on the river. We ordered several plates to share ( 3 people) and lots of drinks. Our total bill was less than $40. Excellent service and beautiful setting.

Dear Value Guest,

Warmest Greeting From Yi Sang Chaktomuk in PP...!!!

I'm so grateful for your feed back. Hope you will be back again soon.

With regard to this i will inform my team for your appreciate comment.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Top level level dim sums ( same level as Shangri La and Mandarin restaurants in Asia ...) and cooking
Classy location and view
Excellent service able to provide a taxi in 5 mn to replace our missing one
I will sit again when back to Cambodia

Warmest Greeting From Yi Sang Chaktomuk in PP,

Thanks for your commenting, i will try harder to serve you the best.

With regard to this i will inform to my team of your appreciate feed back.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

This is one of the branches of the Yi Sang Restaurant. The location is good - right beside the Tonle Sap River and offers outdoor seating. There are also some seats in an air-conditioned room. The BBQ stuff and Khmer food are quite good. The main draw is the view.

Dear Value Guest,

Warmest Greeting From Yi Sang Chaktomuk in PP....!!!

I'm so glad that you enjoy at my restaurant either the view and food. Hope you come back again soon.

With regard to this i will inform to my team of your appreciate comment. And we will work harder to serve you the best.