“Great experience highly recommend”

Aria D'Italia Pizzeria
Ranked #218 of 1,652 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: A well established Italian restaurant in centre of the BKK1 district. With over 12 years in business, the Aria D'Italia is well known among local and foreign customers, for its authentic Italian food. Our inside restaurant is cooled by three powerful a/c units to keep you nice and cool. Our outside area has several fans which keep you cool and half is covered by a retractable roof, so even during a rainy day its possible to enjoy the fresh air, next to our 12 years old Mango tree. Enjoy your meal! Please kindly take note, that we are also doing delivery service in and around Phnom Penh. Details please find on our Facebook page.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a very very nice restaurant! Very good food drink and those pizzas are very awesome!
The waiters are very nice and kind , good service and the the owner is very kind and polite.
Thanks for the gorgeous dinner!

Aria D, Owner at Aria D'Italia Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear HengS,

Many thanks for your review on TA. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our pizza and were happy with the service. I will of course forward your compliment to our staff.

Hopefully you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have decided to visit Aria D'Italia with my wife for our Friday dinner. Had an amazing experience with both food and the place, we had a great evening there. The selection of pizzas, pastas and other foods alongside with nice Italian wines beers and deserts definitely worth a visit!

Dear EdmundK,

We are happy to learn that you did enjoy your dinner together with your wife. It is our goal to give each customer a fantastic time while lunching or dining here and we work hard that our patrons leave with a big smile on their faces.

Our staff will be very happy to hear that you had an amazing experience.

We hope to welcome you at our restaurant soon again.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I am at a loss for word. I thought I'd be having a great experience, but it was horrible. Never coming back and I don't recommend anyone coming here.

Thin, dry pizza with no real flavour.
Place is somewhat dingy, certainly there are better places to enjoy pizzas. They're trying to mimic an italian pizzeria but did poorly.
Service is poor, inattentive, they bluff themselves and fall real short. Must be overcompensating for what they're lacking.

Waste of time and money.

Aria D, Owner at Aria D'Italia Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Vera92Cheung,

First I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your review with only 1 star. As you can see we aren't a 1 star kind of restaurant :-) Also we have been open since 12 years which actually don't need any more explanation. If a restaurant has been open that long, then it shows that it has a loyal customer base, otherwise we couldn't survive.

That our pizza is thin and crispy we know and this is our style and our guests love it. But that there is no flavour is rather strange that you did experience our Pizza like this. From all the dishes on our menu it is the Pizza which is our most favourite with our patrons. So sorry if you didn't enjoy it. Apparently the tastes in Hong Kong are different than in Cambodia.

We do have more than 10 staff which is very much for such a small place. But all these staff provide - at least for our other guests - a very good service. So sorry that you felt left out.

I hope you will find another restaurant which pleases you better.

Thank you anyway for your visit and good luck!

Aria D'Italia

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Generally, I know where I'm going to be dining,
as I tend to over research things.

When I found Aria, it seemed to have mixed reviews, but I took a shot.

The place is small, with both a quaint outside and inside dining area. The tables were full, perhaps only one or two remaining, but I was greeted immediately, and sat.

I ordered the gnocchi. I find it a great test dish for a place as its generally either done very well or very poorly. Amazingly, the managed something in-between. The gnocchi themselves were huge, which made achieving the right amount of cooking difficult. the outside was overcooked, and because of thickness, inside less so. Sauce was good, but could have used more.
That said, they were ok.

I'd go back, maybe try the pizza.
There was a nice vibe, and the other dinners seemed to be enjoying.

1 Gnocchi Bolognese, and a large San Pellegrino water $11.

Dan K, Owner at Aria D'Italia Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear MTACCHI,

Thank you for your review and we are glad that you have 'found' us and that you were happy with our Gnocchi Bolognese.
Please do come again and try our famous pizzas.

Best wishes,
Aria d'Italia

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Delicious food but especially the service was great. Would go again (unfortunately just passing through).

Dear Remi,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you have an enjoyable time with us and I will pass on the compliment to our staff.