Not worth the money spent. Stay elsewhere.
- terrible location, far from everything
- breakfast was awful. Upon check in was told by the person in charge that there wasn't enough guest so the buffet breakfast was canceled but we would be able to order from their menu. When we went to breakfast the next morning buffet was set up with barely any food. Tried to order from the menu but everything on the menu was unavailable. Ordered an omelette abs they brought us fried rice with so much msg in it. We ended up going out to eat.
- staff does not know much English except the bare minimum
- pick up service from airport not worth it as they sent a tuk tuk who parked outside the airport so you had to walk a way, not good if you had a long flight and kids
-staff are very loud in the hallways during the day so if you are jet lag and trying to rest it's not good
- room has balcony but it's so narrow there's no point to it at all
-deluxe room is spacious and clean
- lots of storage space for your luggage
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly opened, our hotel has spacious guestrooms that offer a spectacle view of city, sunset, sunrise and the state of the art facilities. Free one way airport pickup and free return transport to Royal Palace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rain Rock Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.