Skyline Boutique Hotel
US$26
US$55
US$53
  • Breakfast included
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
US$47
US$42
US$115
US$67
Orbitz.com
All reviewshave stayed here many timesindependence monumentservice facilitiesattraction placesfeeling homeworking ordergood sized roomsground floorbusiness centernice breakfastexcellent hoteltourist areamain buildingenjoyed our staya short tuk tuk ridewalking distanceswimming pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2014

WE LOVED STAYING HERE for 4 nights! I actually did not originally book this hotel because other reviewers mentioned a paltry breakfast with little choice. Instead I stayed in another nearby highly rated hotel that was such a total deception and horrendous experience that I checked out after my first night. Luckily, this hotel still had availability. My 4 y.o. son and I were upgraded to a family suite. What a total joy to stay here! HUGE, modern, spotlessly clean room, high quality fixtures (ex Grohe faucets), separate bath and shower, excellent kitchen for family (gas stove, microwave and full size fridge/freezer with eating table/chairs), high quality bed linens and duvets, excellent airco and natural light, quiet room, SUPERB internet (your own wireless router), excellent pools (regular and kids), nice courtyard, very helpful and friendly staff who spoke good English (arranged for cultural show and boat cruise tickets as well as airport transfer). Re: the breakfast: vegetarian omelette was filling but they were skimpy on the toast and only 1 beverage. I took the fresh juice and brought my own tea bag. I advised the day manager that it would be in the hotel's best interest to offer more at breakfast but it was not so important to us as we had our own kitchen. Excellent Khmer Basac restaurant a block away offering delicious, quality local food at very low prices (actually met one of the hotel staff eating here!). Highly recommended hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank SeatoSkyGirl_13
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Reception can sort any problem. So easy to rich to anything. Very quite and good location. Value is just perfect for this hotel. Service at cafe is perfect. Rooms are so clean, large and tidy.
I know next time I will search another place in Phnom Pehn

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We here stayed for 8 days. We had a very comfortable and pleasant stay.
Hotel located close to Independence Monument, and a short walk to the city center and other attractions. The Tuk-tuk guys will take you everywhere for 2-4$ (depending on the distance, but you have to bargain. The same goes when shopping in the markets or the small shops.
Our room was next to the pool area. Very quite and relaxing stay.
A very nice and helpful staff. We have to thank Ms. Candy Hin for making our stay comfortable and pleasant. She speaks English very well.
Room: spacious, comfortable queen-size bed, AC, safe, coffee/tea in room, refrigerator. No mirror in room. Use the bathroom.
Bathroom - huge and nice, hairdryer
Pool: small but you can have a pleasant swim on a hot day
Breakfast: Although they show you fixed items on the menu, you can always choose more than one item... you can sit indoors or outdoors.
No elevators.

Room Tip: If you are disabled you can ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Vimol C, General Manager at Skyline Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Kukiline,

Thank you very much for your recent visit at Skyline Boutique Hotel!

I am very happy to learn that you had an enjoyable stay and that you appreciated our room, staff services and facility and hotel location.

For your comment in regards the bread, I definitely will look into it and improve as soon as possible. Your comment is always beyond valuable for us to improve.

Lastly, we all hope to welcoming you back staying with us again very soon.

Best regards,

Vimol C
Skyline Boutique Hotel

Reviewed 23 January 2014

With 55 usd/night++, perhaps this is the best hotel in Phnom penh. I found it more comfortable and enjoyable than in big hotel. The location is very good, on a quiet street but close to many tourist attractions and nice Cafe and reasonable price but good quality restaurants. The Hotel itself locates Cafe Republic, which I like much their service and coffee. There is pool for adult and for kids, under trees. A small yard with white clean tables surrounded by green trees make it quite peaceful. I hear the morning birds sing every day. The service is good enough for business (no meeting room though). The management is very good, I see the manager everyday keeps eyes and ears opened for any issue.
My room has a kitchenette, which I like very much too because I am always too tired to go out for dinner so a simple meal is enough for me. Also having kitchenette makes me feel at home.

Room Tip: A room with kitchenette is good for longer stay. If you just stay for short term, any other room can be good, because good restaurants and grilled food are in 2 minutes walking distance (there is a shortcut near the pool to the other side of the apartment, where you can find that local restaurants).
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Was surprised that what we had gotten was a nice and new apartment with living room, a kitchen, a dining area, a master bedroom, a balcony and a bathroom. It was fantastic for the price I paid for - less than 60usd per night. The service from the staff was very good too - as it was late at night when we checked in, and the corridors leading to the apartment were dark (and slightly creepy for the weak-hearted), a grand total of 3 staff accompanied us (there were only 2 of us) to the room and showed us around. The only con that I thought the hotel could do better is to have a tv in the master bedroom. As there were already a socket point and a tv cable point on the bedroom wall, we diy by shifting the tv from the living room to the bedroom and putting the tv on top of 2 dining chairs lol. Worked very well, no complaints from the hotel staff either when we checked out.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends