“good but pp has better”
Review of Tous les Jours

Tous les Jours
Ranked #4 of 15 Bakeries in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Cambodian
Description: Fresh bakery and pastry of Tous les Jours is available in Cambodia on Monivong blvd., Phnom Penh, Cambodia where you can buy many cute, fresh, and tasty breads, cakes, and pastries. Visit our stores in Phnom Penh and choose your favourite cakes and pastry from our store. -Contact us at 093 37 2222 or on Facebook: Tous les Jours - Cambodia -Open time: 6:00am-10:00pm every day
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Around the corner from my house, i liked the fact that it was open at 7am. I found the pastries and breads too be a bit expensive and a bit undersized. The cakes were not very good and lacked some of the finer ingredients that put some of the other phnom penh bakeries over the edge. The bubble tea(s) and coffees were good but not not exceptional. I found that the best part of the place was that i was able to enjoy a nice cool place to read a book. The staff was nice but the prices were a bit high. It was fair value for the dollar.

1  Thank vic s

Reviewed 16 November 2013

This is a clean modern French bakery & cafe on the main road in Phnom Penh.

Inside the cafe there are large counters displaying a wide & fascinating choice of bread, cakes & pastries. The back of the store has a choice of different comfortable seating.& there is wi-fi.

The prices are slightly higher than other places in Phnom Penh but it is a comfortable & clean place to enjoy a coffee & pastry.

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

I like to go here if I want eat some bread like things. The bubble tea / coffee is good and upstairs has a nice place to sit and study/work (Free wifi). The only thing I like less is that the aircon is always so strong and my feet are freezing!

Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

I sometime go to buy some bread for my family . Bread n pastry always fresh but I notice that they put 10% VAT . Nice decor. Also can dine in .

Reviewed 6 July 2013

I drop by once in a while to stock up on their breads where there is a great range and is really good. For cakes.... its cute but the flavor is lacking.