“Good fresh seafood”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Good fresh seafood”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Our friends treat us to a wonderful seafood dinner here. The steamed Promfet was delicious. They also served a special yam dessert. Worth another visit.

• Visited January 2014

Bangkok, Thailand
“Avoid, avoid and please avoid this place...”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Went there with my gf,I've been working in China for a while and I was missing chinese food so I entered this restaurant beacuse there were many customers inside.Nobody greeted us or show us a table so we had to seat ourselves while the "waitresses" were to busy looking around and picking their noses.We ordered some really average stir fried noodles and fried rice and a pork ribs soup in a hot pot then I wanted to eat some dim sum so my gf asked the female owner the dim sum menu, she pointed at a poster on the wall (behind other customers eating) then said something in khmer.Too bad my gf didn't instantly translated to me, because if I knew what the gentlewoman said we would have left the place in a rush and avoided the cherry on the top.She said that Dim Sum are "Too expensive".Seriously?That rude womanthinks I can't afford her precious dim sum?No words.Anyway my soup arrived.It was in a metal pot, surrounded by a basket.While I was eating I saw something peeking out of the basket...I gave a closer look and guess what? yes, it was a baby cockroach.At that point I lifted the pot and guess what? A whole family of 6 or 7 cockroaches of all sizes was happily crawling under my food.I yelled at the waitress to come and I showed her what was going on in my food.I asked her "So what's this?" pointing at the animals. she turned her face and walked away.Not one apology.nothing.Same treatment from the owner.I threw them chopsticks and money and left the premises.Avoid this filthy place like the plague (unless you like cockroaches in your food).

• Visited September 2013