“Wonderful treatment” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Rose Spa

La Rose Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our professional therapists offer a tailored range of relaxing, restorative treatments, professional nutrition advice, high-end products and a wide range of homeopathic drops and creams, flower essences and signature organic massage oils. Our team of well-qualified therapists, with years of experience, pride themselves on their professional, empathetic and caring approach to each of their clients. The staff at La Rose Spa aims to enhance our clients' health, well-being and quality of life. As we dedicate ourselves in helping you achieve a lovelier, stronger and healthier you, please allow us to tailor-make special.
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful treatment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I had persisten back pain and I am so happy after visiting La Rose Spa several time. The masseuses were well trained and professional. It's in great location on the main road which is just a few minutes away from Independence Monument and easily get the parking. Highly recommended.

1 Thank Christopher C

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Washington, Pennsylvania
“Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

We love the spa so much and this is the best spa ever comparing to all the places we went to for years! We were lucky to have an opportunity to have the private massage class at La Rose Spa that we coud practice more at home! My husband was so excited when we managed time to practice!

Englewood, Florida
“Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

The first thing that I have done after checked in the hotel and spent so long on the flight was having Spa treatment. I was fortunate enough to select this lovely place for my stay and had an opportunity to experience the Spa treatment which is the best Spa EVER! The place so clean, quiet, comfortable and nice decoration. Booked the package of 180 minutes.., my masseuse was very professional and skillful that made me was really completely relaxed and felt like I am in paradise. Highly recommended.

Los Angeles, California
“Top class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

The masseuses are very professional and make you feel very welcome and at ease. The 4-handed La Rose touch is highly recommended and the Couple Deal package is also the best relaxation.

Visited April 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing treatment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

From arrival the quiet relaxing environment and attention to the detail made the experience delightful. I was so impressed by the surroundings and the staff. The treatment room was large with the very beautiful decor and private shower, cloth-cabinet and safety box in the room. We had 90min of La Rose relaxing massage and also had the La Rose touch on our second day and found it the best massage ever with lots of pressure and care. The therapists were highly trained and attentive. We do also love the products that used for treatment were very high quality and 100% natural and used just for 5 star spa and 5 star hotel only. The staff told me that this product is used and available just in La Rose & Sofitel hotel only in Cambodia. Good value for money and highly recommended.

Visited April 2014