TeaHouse
the 252(Phnom Penh)
US$41
US$40
  • Breakfast included
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
US$54
US$115
US$71
TripAdvisor
1,281 results
All reviewstea housetuk tukwelcome drinkegg stationfree upgradebuffet breakfastpool areabuilding workbeautiful hotelbusy citystayed here for nightskilling fieldsthe hustle and bustlerooms are cleannice poolan oasisstandard room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I recently stayed at the Tea House and couldn't recommend it more. Great location, friendly staff, nice pool and good breakfast. There is a handy little board showing Tuk Tuk prices and the hotel has its' own troop of affiliated Tuk Tuks that won't try and rip you off. Considering the cost, couldn't ask for anything more

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Stephan A
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I recently stayed at the Tea House Hotel in Phnom Penh, for three nights. I was very impressed with the overall quality of this hotel, especially for the price range. The location is good, and there are many cards and information at the front desk to help with you with booking tours and also getting back to the hotel, (i.e cards to give to your TukTuk driver).
I found the staff the best part of my experience as they were very helpful and polite. I was fortunate and received an upgrade from a deluxe to a superior room, (main difference is the room size). The breakfast included a egg cooking station, which I enjoy as I loved a freshly cooked omelette in the morning, I think its important to book places that will include breakfast so I did check this out before booking. I used their spa on site and found the massage very good in the tension from the masseur, the smell of the oils in the room was nice, and having the spa on site makes it easy to have one after a day of exploring before dinner. I think if I am in Phnom Penh again I would stay at Tea House Hotel again.

Room Tip: If you do book and are coming from the airport, print out the instructions map which are listed on the Tea House Hotel's website, this will help you get from the airport to the hotel stress free.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Rebecki
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife and I just spent four days at this hotel during our two month SE Asia trip. This hotel was awesome. Our room was small but very nice. The restaurant and pool was also great. The included breakfast was perfect, with lots to choose from. The most important attribute of the hotel was the outstanding service that the employees provided.

This hotel has Tuk Tuks waiting for their guests outside. Most trips anywhere we went were only $2-3. This hotel was fairly close (5 min) tuk tuk drive to city center.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again! Well done!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Remy247
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The Teahouse really is GREAT value for money. The standard of the rooms, facilities, pool etc were all great. Though the stand out for me was the professional and friendly service from the staff - they were superb. I came back to stay here a second time after travelling around the country and had to change my plans at the last minute. It was all arranged by email and the staff were accommodating and professional. Would definitely stay again on a future trip to Phnom Penh.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Kerrie B
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We booked into the tea house for 2 nights. From the moment we walked through the front entrance our stay was nothing but tranquil. For the price we paid ($35/night) the hotel exceeded our expectations. The room was clean, spacious though a little rustic. Another word that is appropriate is 'character' which sums up the TeaHouse.

The standout feature of the hotel was the price board for tuk tuks on the front perimeter fence. Knowing a Reasonable price helped us navigate through many trips while in Cambodia. Of course, where service exceeded expectation we were more than happy to tip.

Breakfast was the best of our Vietnam/Cambodia adventures and this was half price compared to other places we stayed.

We booked our bus to Siem Reap through the hotel and decided to stay again the night before leaving Cambodia due to our positive experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple