“Lovely Stay”
Review of TeaHouse

TeaHouse
Ranked #18 of 271 Hotels in Phnom Penh
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We very much enjoyed our stay here. I loved how there were so many green shrubbery in the hotel. Breakfast buffet was excellent. The pool was very clean and pretty. We had a nice swim there. However, I thought the food was a bit too over priced for value. We ordered the Sea and Earth for dinner and were a disappointed with how small the shrimps were. Other than that, good hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for TeaHouse

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Very helpful staff. Lovely clean rooms with working wifi, air conditioning and TV. Tasty breakfast. Beautiful pool. No deposit required which was helpful as it was the end of our holiday. I cannot think of any criticisms for this lovely hotel!

1  Thank S88OR
Reviewed 27 July 2014

A real find - affordable with a boutique feel. Helpful, lovely staff. We were upgraded on our second visit. We enjoyed the breakfasts, the pool and happy hour cocktails, we definitely recommend theTea House.

6  Thank CarieBaxter
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

TeaHouse for two nights was our best hotel of both Thailand and Cambodia. It was brilliant!!

The breakfast was fantastic, the rooms were gorgeous. Shower was amazing. Staff were very friendly. Full body massage in spa was fantastic. Pool lovely too!

If in Phnom Penh, be sure to stay in this all round brilliant hotel!!

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank RoMcD2014
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My boyfriend and I recently stayed here for a few nights. It was a gorgeous hotel, very clean, nice pool and restaurant in the lobby and very friendly and helpful service. The rooms were bright, colourful and clean. The leafy palm trees throughout the hotel give it a luxurious tropical feel. The restaurant serves a wide range of food with a buffet breakfast, so we had no issues eating several meals here when we wanted a bit of an escape from the hustle and bustle of Phnom Penh. We stayed here halfway through our trip, and decided to stay again on our last night before flying home as we liked it so much. Definitely recommend !

3  Thank Gillian691
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I recently stayed at the Tea House and couldn't recommend it more. Great location, friendly staff, nice pool and good breakfast. There is a handy little board showing Tuk Tuk prices and the hotel has its' own troop of affiliated Tuk Tuks that won't try and rip you off. Considering the cost, couldn't ask for anything more

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Stephan A
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I recently stayed at the Tea House Hotel in Phnom Penh, for three nights. I was very impressed with the overall quality of this hotel, especially for the price range. The location is good, and there are many cards and information at the front desk to help with you with booking tours and also getting back to the hotel, (i.e cards to give to your TukTuk driver).
I found the staff the best part of my experience as they were very helpful and polite. I was fortunate and received an upgrade from a deluxe to a superior room, (main difference is the room size). The breakfast included a egg cooking station, which I enjoy as I loved a freshly cooked omelette in the morning, I think its important to book places that will include breakfast so I did check this out before booking. I used their spa on site and found the massage very good in the tension from the masseur, the smell of the oils in the room was nice, and having the spa on site makes it easy to have one after a day of exploring before dinner. I think if I am in Phnom Penh again I would stay at Tea House Hotel again.

Room Tip: If you do book and are coming from the airport, print out the instructions map which are listed on t...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family