Our stay at Rambutan was really good!
- The rooms are so modern in decoration and lay out (but probably better for couples or families, ask for a frosted window shower if you are not traveling as a couple)
- The swimming pool is the best! Salt water, so pretty and clean
- The staff is so helpfull
- The minibar is perfect
- Breakfast is the best
A tip: please note that you can order more than one dish from the breakfast menu. We didn't understand that the first day, so I ended up having only one pancake for breakfast - though it was extremely good, not enough food for most people. And be aware that it can take 15-20 minutes from you order till your breakfast is served.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sister property of Rambutan Hotel & Resort in Siem Reap located in the middle of Phnom Penh's chique and quiet BKK1 area, just walking distance of Toul Sleng and Russian Market and a short ride from all other activities. All rooms have TV, air-con, fan, writing desk, rain shower, fridge and all amenities. All deluxe suites have a private outdoor bath in garden or balcony. The Penthouse suite overlooks the city and has a large private Jacuzzi. Salt water pool, bar, restaurant, spa and free breakfast (large choice) complete the Resort. Set in a city environment with a green garden makes it the perfect city oasis for a short getaway or holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rambutan Resort - Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.