“2 hour delay”

Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Cambodian, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: La Table Khmere invites you to taste the flavor of traditional Khmer specialties and fusion cuisine in a stylish ambiance and atmosphere on street 278.You can choose from our a la carte menu with a wide range of Khmer dishes and house specialties freshly prepared and cooked to order.Our daily special lunch menu including a soft drink or a draft beer on the board!To make the most of your dining experience, we recommend you to try our Khmer Set Menu comprising of a little of everything. This is a delightful opportunity to savor as many of our chef's specialties in one sitting.
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I went to have dinner to this restaurant because it was close to my hotel and it seemed like a nice place. When I got there and after I had told the waiter the order he told me there was a delay in the kitchen but I decided to stay anyway. 2 hours went by from the moment I ordered and the moment I got my plate. And I was not the only one waiting, there were at least 3 other tables waiting like me. In the meantime I saw two different people leave even before someone came to take the order, two people getting up to ask for the bill and I had to go to the bar to ask for a second beer because no one would come to take my order. Even though the food was good waiting for it for 2 hours is just too much for any restaurant. I would suggest either having less tables or hiring more employees. Good food + terrible service = bad restaurant

1  Thank Feloeyen

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

As a group of 6, we expected a wait, however we ended up waiting 2 hours, and others in the restaurant were waiting even longer. When the food arrived it was very small portions, and didn't even taste that nice considering its not a particularly cheap restaurant.

1  Thank IB02
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Lovely surroundings to enjoy your drinks and a meal.

We had Nems for starters followed by chicken Amok and Crying Tiger, both served with sticky rice. This has been one of our favourite meals and restaurants since arriving in Phnom Penh.

Lovely, friendly staff giving great service - strongly recommend.

2  Thank aljuan
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I had dinner at LTK, which is a pleasant little bistro in the BKK1 neighborhood of Phnom Penh and it was quite good. My party had the signature Khmer dish beef lok lak, banana leaf salad, and the veggie spring rolls. The food was all very fresh and tasty, with the lok lak probably being the best I have had in Phnom Penh. The beef was very tender and deliciously seasoned and the portion very generous. My only complaint is that the spring rolls were of the fresh raw Vietnamese (non-fried) variety, which was not mentioned on the menu. The prices are moderate and the portion sizes are large and filling. The only complaint I would have is that our meal took almost an hour to arrive and the restaurant wasn't crowded, with only three other tables being occupied. I know cooked to order food takes time but an hour? I will definitely return for the great lok lak but do so in off-hours so I won't die of starvation waiting for my food to be served.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

We called in for a drink on the afternoon and checked out the menu, it looked really interesting.
We went back in the evening and were not disappointed, we had the mixed skewer plate for 2, it came with everything you needed and we were suitable stuffed when we finished, so my husband could't manage a dessert !!
We like our red wine chilled and they put it in a cold bag for us. The food did take a little time but when it's all prepared fresh you expect that and we enjoyed people watching while we waited.
If in Phnom Penn again we would go back and we will recommend this restaurant.
The management are really nice people and any suggestions they appreciate and like getting feed back and ideas.