“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Cambodian, Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

One of the best restaraunts I've ever been to. The set meal dishes are something special. I've also tried the half tandoori chicken which was superb.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We were the first time at The Kathmandu Kitchen and it was the last time :

The food was average. My wife likes to order Chicken Tikka Massala and she ate it already at many places. The one here was too sweet and it is not supposed to be like that.
I ordered another chicken meal and consisted 2/3rd of onions and I found a few little chicken pieces under the onions.
The water was free.
Altogether I would have given 3 stars for average food. The Indian cooked himself here.

But then I wanted to pay and the bill was $ 22,50. I gave $ 30 and the waitress gave me only $ 5,50 back.
We wanted to give some tip anyway but it is not right that she took it already herself. That was the reason why I give one star less here and no tip for her.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

AwesomeThali, I missed it a lot and after year in Phnom Penh I can say The Kathmandu Kitchen has the best one!
Very good MoMos as well, a must try Tibetan ravioli.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

It took well over an hour to have our food delivered. If I want Nepalese food again, I'll go to the restaurant and expect to sit around a while.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Here's what I got when I ate there last night. These are the prices as I remember them, though I could be off by $0.50 or so.

Chicken tikka masala - $5.50 (Excellent, and there was a lot of it)
Aloo paratha bread - $2 (Very good, and there was a lot of it)
Jasmine rice - $2 (It was fine. Rice is rice.)
Mango lassi - $1.50 (This wasn't very good. Happily, they give you free refills of water here.)

The total was $11. Definitely worth it, and I'd happily go back again.