“Made my sandals as expected within 48 hours ”
Review of Beautiful Shoes

Beautiful Shoes
Ranked #48 of 88 Shopping in Phnom Penh
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went and saw the team thinking I wouldn't be able to get anything given I needed them very quickly but they were able to meet my quick turnaround and all for the same price. I showed them a picture from an online shop and got a very similar result tailored for my feet. Easy process, I maybe spent 10 minutes in the shop total.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I asked for a pair of very ordinary Velcro fastening leather sandals to be made as I have different size feet. I explained this and showed the bunion on my right foot. Both feet were measured and I was assured that the fastening would be suitable. I was also shown a selection of sole materials and accepted the recommended sole material.

I returned after a week to collect my sandals. However, when I arrived the Velcro fastening was at least 2cm short and the sole material was not as agreed. All of this was readily agreed by the shop and they offered to make new sandals. However, as I was flying home next day this was impossible.

I was refunded my deposit but left very disappointed that I had no new sandals. This type of footwear is very simple compared to other types of shoe.

I would caution anyone considering buying shoes to make sure the measurements are taken by a competent person and make several visits to check on things. I also do not understand why the sole material was different to that recommended by the shop originally.

Overall I was very disappointed and cannot recommend this shop and I am likely to go to one of the other similar shops nearby.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Visited here with my wife after recommendations. Didn't disappoint.
Select from their huge range and then get it customised to your taste
Select from what seems to be hundreds of leather colors and you can make design changes if you want
Recommend going early in the day as can get busy
Takes about 2 weeks from measure to collection

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

First went here over 10 years ago and recently returned. They don't disappoint!! Custom made shoes in the $25-30 range. A great value really and the whole experience is so worth it.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Went just out of sheer novelty and interest to see if they could replicate my Chelsea Boots bought in the UK. The Cobbler said that these weren't shoes he usually makes but he could do them.

Not only did he walk me through all the different options, soles, leathers, linings and heals he was able to 100% replicate the shoes 1 week ahead of schedule. The Cobbler is a man of few words but a very skilled tradesman who is more than happy to help.

I have a pair of 'hand made' Chelsea boots in the UK which cost $350 ... I got an equally good pair made at Beautiful Shoes in 5 days for $50. A must visit while in Phnom Penh.