We booked this hotel primarily for its location on the river front and so glad we did. It was fantastic sitting out on our balcony and watching the place wake up and also watching the night life down on the river front.
We had booked the top floor room but on arrival the stairs up were a killer. It was sooooo hot. The room was also hot so we asked for another room lower down. The rooms were amazing. So big and so clean.
The staff were so lovely and friendly but some things were out of their control ie the wifi was TERRIBLE and the breakfast wasn't too flags either. We ate there the first morning then went next door to The Karma Restaurant that was brilliant.
I'm not sure if I would stay here again. I'm torn between the brilliant possie but the very average brekki and wifi. I think I would probably look at something else if we ever travel back to PP again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on the riverfront in the touristic and lively area, Bougainvillier Hotel is a perfect place for all guests to explore the top Phnom Penh Landmarks such as 3 minute walking to the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Banks and Night market. The Phnom Penh International Airport is a 25 minute driver away.Guests can enjoy free use of the outdoor pool and sauna facilities located just 35 metres from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Bougainvillier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillier Hotel Phnom Penh
- Bougainvillier Phnom Penh