We like the staff, the room was great with a wonderful view of the River, but we did not know they were under a major renovation. The internet did not work and there was work in lobby. No elevator so beware if you need one. We were on 4th floor and you didm't want to forget anything in room when you left for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on the riverfront in the touristic and lively area, Bougainvillier Hotel is a perfect place for all guests to explore the top Phnom Penh Landmarks such as 3 minute walking to the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Banks and Night market. The Phnom Penh International Airport is a 25 minute driver away.Guests can enjoy free use of the outdoor pool and sauna facilities located just 35 metres from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Bougainvillier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillier Hotel Phnom Penh
- Bougainvillier Phnom Penh