I have stayed at the Bougainvillier Hotel a few times since 2003 and I always look forward to my visits here.
The hotel is small and does lack a lift, but it makes up for this by having a wonderfull view an excellent restaurant and wonderful roof top bar for evening drinks.
The rooms are large and spacious, and I have always found them very comfortable. I have always found the staff very helpful and friendly.
I always prefer hotels with character and the Bougainvillier has bags of it.
The buffet breakfast is always perfect with American, Asian or European style meal.
I do not hesitate to recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on the riverfront in the touristic and lively area, Bougainvillier Hotel is a perfect place for all guests to explore the top Phnom Penh Landmarks such as 3 minute walking to the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Banks and Night market. The Phnom Penh International Airport is a 25 minute driver away.Guests can enjoy free use of the outdoor pool and sauna facilities located just 35 metres from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bougainvillier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillier Hotel Phnom Penh
- Bougainvillier Phnom Penh