We were booked here by my tour agency. Obviously they have no knowledge about this hotel as we were totally shocked by what we experienced. It was disappointing after experiencing a decent hotel in Siem Reap!
1. Hotel area under renovation and looked like a ruin or an ex-warzone!
2. Surrounding furniture and deco looked like from the 80s!
3. Hardly any facilities in the neighborhood!
4. Many old men(local) sitting around and smoking... It's like an old folks home!
5. Room is stuffy.
6. Moved in 10mins and whole room went blackout!!! Took them quite awhile to reset it back!!! Bit it really shocked us when the whole turned dark and airconless!!!
7. When I looked out the window, it's not scenery but a workers quarters or some junk yard!!!
8. Room smells
9. Facilities in room is minimum! Only 1 bath towel. No face towel.
10. Recycled shower and hair soap!
11. Bed is way too soft!!!
12. Small bed.
Only plus is free Internet, but that's all. I comment this via their free WiFi they provided .
I was really disappointed of this over-rated hotel....
It's expensive too!
I will not recommended this hotel
Don't go even with discount. It just doesn't meet the basic standard!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Holiday International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.