“Sausages!”

Ranked #78 of 1,589 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$2 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Diner, Italian, Cafe, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Digby's, we aspire for quality, character and excellence in all that we do. Digby's is more than just a cafe, we are a place where people meet to shop, eat, do business, laugh and relax. We start from scratch each day to prepare our menu, choosing raw ingredients carefully, supporting local farms, selecting best suppliers, and searching for the best meats, serving the best coffee and tea. We purchase all our fresh seafood ourselves through our quality purveyor and work cooperatively with local fishermen and farmers. All vegetables are either certified organic (by CORAA) or chemical-free, priority goes to local farmers whenever we can. We also use only filtered water for drinking water and ice. In the morning, our bakery bakes all our pastries, cakes and bread with passion and care using fresh quality ingredients. Perfect over a cup of coffee or a pot of Gryphon Tea. To ensure highest standards, our kitchen staff is all tested for HIV, Hepatitis, Typhoid, Tuberculosis and are free from them. All staff are also trained in HACCP standards in food handling. We support NGOs such as Friend's International, PSE in recruiting and staffing their graduated students to train them further in their career in the kitchen as well as our service staff. We strive for perfect service taking babysteps in carefully training staff for higher levels of service, and we hope that our friendly and energetic atmosphere enriches every experience. Guests can choose between sitting indoors and shopping at our specialty grocery for home or office or dining outdoors at our green-wall pavilion. Come and enjoy with us.... Bon Appetit!
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Need sausages? This is the place for you. Has a little import selection as well.

I haven't eaten here, but I wouldn't be surprised if its good.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

I am a regular at Digby's and I normally come here for breakfast on the weekends. I also sometimes come for late lunch or dinner. The food is consistent and so is the service. I have not been disappointed yet. Their pork chop pasta and sandwiches are my favourite for a hearty lunch.

They also have a deli section which has a good selection of meats and sausages. You pay for the quality but its fresh.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I have been here a few times now...great place! I like the design, the food is very good and the selection of food items is impressive. The staff and owners are very friendly, which I like a lot as well. One of the things I like is that it is alive and energetic...just a fun place to go.

Check it out...you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I popped into Digby's for the first time about three weeks ago. From talking with colleagues at work I was under the impression that it was simply another new 'western import' grocery store. It is so much more than that. I bought 6 Thai Green Curry and 6 Spicy Italian sausages and some miscellaneous organic fruit and veg. Those sausages were possibly the best I've had in nearly a decade living in Asia. Yes, the grocery section is pretty great - stocking amongst other things Bickfords Ginger Beer Cordial and a wide variety of organic treats (including lots of kids' snacks) - but it's the food and the deli that will keep me going back. I've been back twice now to eat-in, both times with the family. Just today I was in town with my nearly 5 year old son and when I asked him if he was hungry he told me that he wanted to go back to the restaurant with the "cheesy pasta" (the ham and cheese penne). My only disappointment so far is that today they were out of the apple crumble that I've been wanting to try. If I could make just one suggestion to management it would be this, please invest in some quality highchairs. While we have our own travel high chair, it means that we have to plan to visit your restaurant; we can't just go there spontaneously when we find ourselves in the neighbourhood. I'm giving Digby's a 'cost per person' of $$$ because it is not cheap but it is well worth it.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Digby's by far has the best food and service in Phnom Penh. Don't miss their sausage platter and their steaks. I love their all day breakfast as well (I always get the bacon omlette, side of sausage, and a coffee). Great atmosphere, great owners.