“Delicious!”

Ranked #107 of 1,535 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$2 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Diner, Italian, Cafe, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Digby's, we aspire for quality, character and excellence in all that we do. Digby's is more than just a cafe, we are a place where people meet to shop, eat, do business, laugh and relax. We start from scratch each day to prepare our menu, choosing raw ingredients carefully, supporting local farms, selecting best suppliers, and searching for the best meats, serving the best coffee and tea. We purchase all our fresh seafood ourselves through our quality purveyor and work cooperatively with local fishermen and farmers. All vegetables are either certified organic (by CORAA) or chemical-free, priority goes to local farmers whenever we can. We also use only filtered water for drinking water and ice. In the morning, our bakery bakes all our pastries, cakes and bread with passion and care using fresh quality ingredients. Perfect over a cup of coffee or a pot of Gryphon Tea. To ensure highest standards, our kitchen staff is all tested for HIV, Hepatitis, Typhoid, Tuberculosis and are free from them. All staff are also trained in HACCP standards in food handling. We support NGOs such as Friend's International, PSE in recruiting and staffing their graduated students to train them further in their career in the kitchen as well as our service staff. We strive for perfect service taking babysteps in carefully training staff for higher levels of service, and we hope that our friendly and energetic atmosphere enriches every experience. Guests can choose between sitting indoors and shopping at our specialty grocery for home or office or dining outdoors at our green-wall pavilion. Come and enjoy with us.... Bon Appetit!
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is one of the best barbecues I ever tasted. The servings are very large and the people are so nice specially the lady owner --- very, very hands-on. Everything I tasted ---- sooo worth the price! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This restaurant is the talk of the town because of its quality of food being served there and surprising the price is very reasonable.

The ambience of the restaurant is good and very comfortable. I have been there many times but each time i feel as if i am at home. I am not a meat person but it serves the best sausages in town and now its my favourite restaurant.

Keep it up!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Might have given 5-stars, if I had a bigger stomach to try out more items (I don't believe in giving 5 stars to a restaurant unless I try/know everything is good).

But for what I got (pastry, coffee, sausages), I was very pleased by the place's atmosphere (almost Dean & DeLuca like), services and vast selections. And what really sets it apart (for me) from other friendly Cambodian cafes is Digby's attention to details. Not just in the food/coffee quality and prep, but in decor, in product choices (that complement each other), and in procuring and making everything (including the breads and cured meats) in house.

Will definitely come back to try more items and perhaps give it the 5th star.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Just had a work dinner at Digby's with a regular. It's a fantastic place - great food, service and atmosphere. I come to Phnom Penh a couple of times a year for work and I'll come back for sure. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Just had the 3 course BBQ Lunch special. Almost perfect ... food, service and price. Will come back tomorrow. What else needs to be said.