“The rooms were Lovely, well appointed and comfortable”

AMANJAYA Pancam Suites Hotel
Ranked #48 of 281 Hotels in Phnom Penh
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two nights and found it a really nice, welcoming hotel. The staff are all extremely helpful and friendly and provide a great welcome. The restaurant is great and the food is lovely and the restaurant has the unexpected surprise of a great city view

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FranckieGoesToCambod

Reviewed 11 July 2013

I stayed here for five days with my girlfriends and we had a wonderful time. They have a very cool rooftop bar that we relaxed and drank in almost every night.The room was a nice size very clean and the bathroom was big. With three girls in one room you need a large bathroom. The hotel is close to everything and almost all the sites are just a tuk tuk ride away. I really enjoyed my stay here and I would recommend it to any of my friends.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank watcharin w
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We started our trip fourteen days ago with two nights in Phnom Penh. Some people miss out the City but it is worth seeing. This Hotel Junior suite was sizeable and likeable as were the staff and everything about the Hotel. It's not quite Western standard four star but very good and a good base to explore the killing fields and beyond.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A1sportingspeakers
Reviewed 26 June 2013

The hotel is small and does lack a swimming pool, but it makes up for this by having an excellent restaurant and wonderful roof top bar for evening drinks. The rooms are large and spacious, the bathrooms are spa-like and I have found them very comfortable. The staff very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jef A
Reviewed 18 June 2013

As titled the AP is still the one!. For homely service and the best views , I recommend this hotel. Location is the best and the Panoramic room is the way to go. The staff are lovely and help when required. The decor is distinct and the boutique feel of this hotel makes it so much nicer than the clinical feel of some of the larger ones. Do yourself a favour and book this Hotel for your next trip.

Room Tip: Go for the Panoramic Suite. So large and great view
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Seanjotadhg
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I dont normally right reviews but I felt this hotel was worth the effort.
This hotel is in a fantastic location close to the museum and Royal Palace with views over the Mekong River. I would call this a boutique hotel with a fantastic bar/restaurant/cafe on its ground floor. The staff were very welcoming and professional and service was 5 star! As we are a family with 3 children, 5 in total we have often struggled with accommodation, we booked a junior suite and adjoining room for my husband and myself. The junior suite was fantastic with its own lounge area and large flat screen tv. Im sure you could easily fit in another couple of kids if needed.

One point I would like to thank the hotel on was after we had checked out at 8.30 to go on our tour 2 of my children were still feeling ill from a tummy bug and were struggling walking around the Palace, our guide rang the hotel to see if we could have our room back so the kids could rest - "Yes of course" they said and gave us another room as ours was already being cleaned - they charged us nothing extra!! wouldnt have that service in Europe!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jo M
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I have stayed at the Amanjaya Hotel many times and I always look forward to my visits here. The hotel is small and does lack a swimming pool, but it makes up for this by having an excellent restaurant and wonderful roof top bar for evening drinks. The rooms are large and spacious, the bathrooms are spa-like and I have always found them very comfortable. I have always found the staff very helpful and friendly. I always prefer hotels with character and the Amanjaya has bags of it. I know some commentators complain about the lack of a buffet breakfast but I always prefer food cooked to order and have always really enjoyed the breakfasts - the chefs know how to poach eggs properly! I do not hesitate to recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business