“Dear goldiana hotel ”

Ranked #228 of 269 Hotels in Phnom Penh
A TripAdvisor Member
“Dear goldiana hotel ”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

when I was stay at here we didn't get good any things.
I want the manager must be to changes your opinions related to service, the goods,not profession of service, not fast food and all I order always no, How can I get some goods from yours by menu.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Hue, Vietnam
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I usually only stay here for the pool but they have finally restarted construction and don't seem to see a problem with very noisy work starting at 7:45 on a Sunday morning! Over priced and falling apart, breakfast terrible. Do not stay here.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mikaro3

Travellers are raving about these Phnom Penh hotels

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Good location, nice lobby are only good things I can tell about this hotel.
Worn-out towels, used tea-cup left unclean till the end of my stay, old facilities and unstable internet connection.
Order lunch in the restaurant and wait for 20 minutes to be informed that ingredients were not in place, then waited for another 40 minutes till food were served.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Colorado
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I've stayed at this hotel many times (more than 10) over the past several years. My original review gave it 3 stars. I've reduced it to 2 because it has definitely gone downhill. While I love the staff here and the room is just adequate, the rest is no longer acceptable. Front desk gals are pleasant but not very helpful. When I tried to get a room with 2 double beds I was told there none available. When I went to my room, there were several rooms with the door open and they each had what I wanted. Nobody stayed in those rooms the entire time I was here (6 days). I'm an early riser. I'm at the breakfast area when it is supposed to open. 6:00am. It has not opened on time for the first 5 days of me being here (up to 30 minutes late. The pitiful excuse was the cook is late. The breakfast itself is horrendous. The hot pans have cold food (barely edible). I have not gotten my eggs the way I wanted them yet. I literally wanted to cook them myself. I finally decided to just walk around the corner to one of the wonderful coffee shops. I'm actually sad because I really used to love it here. This will be my last time staying here. I write as much info as I can about the places I stay because these reviews are what helps me to choose where I would like to stay. I hope this helps you…

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else…
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jeff B
Asia
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Traditional khmer place. great location, breakfast was nothing special and not a big choice but maybe cause they were not so busy... would stay there again, because of the convenient location close to Wat Lanka area. Didn't go to the pool but have heard its nice.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night as I was doing a charity cycle challenge. This hotel is very basic so if your not bothered about luxury then this is ok for you.
The room has what you need but in ours the bath was really dirty.
There is free wifi which works well.
The breakfast was really disgusting. There was cornflakes and all they have is warm milk! Would i stay here again under normal circumstances? No

Stayed March 2014
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stayed here for ten days while in Phnom Penh. It is conveniently located, on a quiet street near a big supermarket, food stores and restaurants. We all enjoyed the pool which gave us a place to cool off after a hot dusty day!

The rooms were pretty basic, but large, and had an adequate bathroom. Mine had some cracked tiles in the bathroom, and it was a big step down from the bath to the floor (people with mobility issues might appreciate a bar or a step here).

The aircon worked well, but I'd suggest people buy a insect repellent plug for the electrical sockets as there are always mozzies in the rooms.

The staff were all very helpful and polite. My room wasn't cleaned one day and when I mentioned it at reception, they were very quick to rectify this.

Breakfast was okay - platters of delicious fruit, some pastries and toast, with occasionally yoghurt. The juice tasted like it was from powder, but was okay. There's also an egg station where you can order omelettes, fried or boiled eggs, too.

Ask for a room with a window looking out - my "window" was bricked up, so there was no airflow in my room. The other rooms were a lot less musty.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business