“great choice”

TEAV Boutique Hotel
Ranked #23 of 274 Hotels in Phnom Penh
Reviewed 6 March 2014

In my mined im still thinking of that unique, creative hotel, I should be stay longer but i couldn't
anyway i have to give them a big thumb up , i like the idea of the pictures on the main entrance The rooms are full of art . The service was great and i feel like i am at home .

1  Thank zie n
Sokchan L, Manager at TEAV Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest Zie n,

Warmest greeting from TEAV Boutique Hotel !

We all are much appreciated that you had a " great choice" of your stay with us and you had enjoyed our hotel design, services and staff. We also would like to thank you for your time to write your review in this TripAdvisor.

We all from TEAV Boutique Hotel would like to forwards our warmest regards to you and hope to have opportunity to serve your stay again at our hotel soon while you come to Phnom Penh.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Staff (Hi "Mum"!) are wonderful as is Mr Lak, the manager who arranged airport transport for me. Everyone was polite, professional and meals at the restaurant were prompt and delicious. Great to know that they are against sex tourism. It was my first time in Cambodia and I felt very welcomed. Would stay there again without question.

Room Tip: I had a main floor room and didn't find it to be noisy at night despite it being close to restau...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sokchan L, Manager at TEAV Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest MW T,

Warmest greeting from TEAV Boutique Hotel !

It is a wonderful pleasure for all of our team to read your valuable feedback in this TripAdvisor and thank you so much for your 5 star rating about our hotel.

We all are much appreciated that you had a perfect experience of your stay with us and you had enjoyed our hotel design, services and staff. I, as the hotel manager, am really excited that you satisfied my service. Providing best services and warmest hospitality is our prime policy and focus.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I have been there last year! it was excellent hotel with awesome service in Cambodia. here some point is out of my standard as i reckon :
Unique modern design with art
- Unique art hotel in Phnom Penh
- Modern design with Khmer art
- Room comfortable and large
- Very clean and nice
- Big balcony and swimming pool view
- Large swimming pool and clean
- Quiet atmosphare and relaxing
- Very strongly recommend to couple or family or business trip
- Good location, near Independent Monument and other attraction
- Easy access to shopping area and restaurants
- Prime location, plenty of coffee shop branch in this area
- Near Burger King shop
- Excellent services
- Very good and friendly staff
- Services are very standard and considered as five star hotel
- Staff are very friendly and helpful

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Winnie_T0
Sokchan L, Manager at TEAV Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest Winnie_T0,

Warmest greeting from TEAV Boutique Hotel !

It is a wonderful pleasure for all of our team to read your long valuable review and description in this TripAdvisor and thank you so much for your 5 star rating about our hotel.

We all are much appreciated that you had a very nice experience of your stay with us and you had enjoyed our hotel design, services and staff.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Excellent services, services are very standard and condisdred as five star hotel with the great price.
Good location which easy to access to restaurants and coffee shop branch.
Comfortable room which clean and nice.
This is a brand new hotel and everything is perfect.

1  Thank kate k

Dear Valued Guest Kate K,

Warmest greeting from TEAV Boutique Hotel!

It is a true pleasure for our team to read your feedback and you had a wonderful experience with us and you had enjoyed our hotel. We would like to thank you very much for taking your precious time to leave us a review and a 5 star rating on TripAdvisor. This is what we believe our commitment to satisfy our guests.

I hope that we all have a chance to see you again in the near future while you come to Phnom Penh again.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Everything was perfect. I am not familiar with TripAdvisor and I booked this hotel by an booking engine. After I stayed at TEAV, there is something that push me to write a review in TripAdvisor, that is its excellence and beauty. All including design, rooms, atmosphere, staff, personal care, foods, services, ... were just perfect. I highly recommend this hotel .

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Valued Guest Jnnn99,

Warmest greeting from TEAV Boutique Hotel!

" Amazing Boutique Hotel " this is what we always wish to hear from our guests. We would like to extremely thank you for your true expression about your staying at our TEAV Boutique Hotel. It is a true pleasure for our team that you had enjoyed our hotel.

We all are really appreciated for you taking your precious time to leave us a review and a 5 star rating on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I had seen such good reviews of this boutique hotel I was a little apprehensive ( could it be as good as they say?), however, from the moment I arrived to the moment I left I could not point out one thing they could improve on. The warm welcome and service continued throughout my stay. For those that appreciate clean lines and an artistic touch Teav Boutique Hotel offers both. I particularly loved the drawings on the wall which have been created by the owner himself. What a personal touch! The hotel is small but that is part of its charm. Set back from the road you can be guaranteed a good night's sleep ( well I certainly did ) compared to other places I have stayed in BKK1. Having stayed at the Sofitel previously on many occasions, Teav provides me with the same conveniences and not the same price tag. The showers are amazing! The small pool provides a very calming influence to the place.
The breakfast in the morning - fresh coffee made on the spot for you, fruit fruits that have not been left outside to the flies and a choice of European or Asian breakfast dishes. Each time you make your choices, sit down and your breakfast is with you within 5 mins. Truly efficient for some of us there on business.
Location - quiet street but next to a coffee place and within walking distance to many restaurants.
Staff - always smiling and always helpful. In particular the Operations Manager Keng - thank you so much for organising my temple trip on the day of Buddha's enlightenment. You made my day!

Room Tip: Not saying otherwise it won't be available when I come back! :)
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Sokchan L, Manager at TEAV Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest HinaP,

Warmest greeting from TEAV Boutique Hotel !

You made us love our works and feel very exciting to do our job to make our valued guests enjoy their stay _like home. We all are much appreciated that you had a perfect experience of your stay with us and you had enjoyed our hotel design, services and staff. Mr. Sam, the hotel founder, is really happy that you liked his design and drawings. Mr. Seng, the Operation Manager, is also really excited that you satisfied his service.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Beautiful hotel, rooms stunning and the young staff very attentive and keen to please. Ate at the restaurant and had a lovely meal with nice wine all at excellent prices! Can't praise them enough, I helped iron out some spelling issues on the menu but that about all I can say that wasn't perfect!

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank stono13

Dear Valued Guest Stono 13,

Warmest greeting from TEAV Boutique Hotel!

We would like to extremely thank you for your true expression about your staying at our TEAV Boutique Hotel. It is a true pleasure for our team that you had a wonderful experience with us and you had enjoyed our hotel. I would like to thank you so much for your helping iron out some spelling in our restaurant Menu. Your help is much appreciated, the Menu is now already corrected and reprinted with the correct spelling.