DV8 Bar and Guesthouse
La Rose Suites(Phnom Penh)
US$161
US$88
US$92
US$89
  • Breakfast included
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
US$65
US$199
Trip.com
US$250
US$244
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
London
Reviewed 9 February 2005

I recently stayed here and found the rooms to be some of the best I'd stayed in in Phnom Penh for the rate's. On my first visit I stayed in teh $10/night room which had a king sized bed and clean shower and toilet, I didn't need the aircon. The second time around the I stayed in the really big $15 room, it was huge. This room is on the third floor and with the Open the doors onto the balcony, sit out there and drink a few beers watching the locals go about their business in the local market (Psar Kandal). It's still new and so the rooms were clean.

Nice bar down stairs and good music, they had a lot of Mp3 music on thier computer and so I swapped some of my MP3's with theirs.

15  Thank A TripAdvisor Member