“Little gem for a bit of familiarity”

Feel Good Spa & Emporium
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a nice modern massage and spa venue in the heart of Phnom Penh. We also have home made chemical free feel good products such as Candles, Relaxation oils, oil burning liquid, soaps, teas, face and body scrubs and many more.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase
Sydney, Australia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Little gem for a bit of familiarity”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Street 140 --- the building (beige colour) is a little hidden. But look for a banner "Feel Good".

The lovely Kerry from Melbourne started all of this; and is now a spa (massage, pampering etc) and a cafe in one building. Two different sets of expat owners with the same goal --- that is to teach, train, empower and give employment with the right working conditions to the locals. I have been working in SE Asia for just a year, and it has taken me to Phnom Pehn to finally have a decent cup of coffee with real baristas and have a proper massage.

Massage/Spa (upstairs) --- for those who are familiar with Asia, there are pockets of countries where gender mixing is not tolerated. However, in this case here. A 90 minute thai massage (with oil -- because most places will give you prices based on with oil or no) was for $18USD. This is an amazingly great price, there are a lot of other spa places on the city centre strip but by far with this is the best one. It is clean, well presented and doesn't have that look where lots of girls hang out by the door.

Cafe -- having been deprived of an excellent cup of coffee since leaving Sydney; this place is heaven for those who enjoy and invest their dollars, time and social life that revolves around coffee. Didn't try the food as I was only there for a massage, but looking around the place; this cafe style eatery is obviously doing the right thing. Soy latte cost $3USD.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Gaida15

Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Highly recommended! ”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The staff & owner were so welcoming and made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. Had the coffee scrub, Khmer massage, manicure & pedicure and felt brand new when we left. Amazing & friendly service at great value! Will definitely come back here :)

Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Can't recommend this place enough”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My first day in Phnom Penh decided to go for a pedicure. Checked trip advisor for recommendations and came across this place. So glad I did they were great! I was met by a really lovely Australian woman who turned out to be one of the owners. She was happy to chat while I was getting my pedicure done and offered loads of advise about traveling in Cambodia. Linda, who did my pedicure, was great. It started raining really, really heavily during the pedicure, so heavy that water started coming in from their roof. Linda was more concerned about making sure my varnish was ok rather than the fact she was sitting in a pool of water! I would recommend anyone to go here. They are super friendly and it is well worth a visit.

Visited July 2014
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I had a fantastic experience at this spa and emporium. The owner was friendly and welcoming and shared her vision to help provide jobs and training for local people.
My spa experience was really good. I had a massage that was firm but not sore, which was just what I needed. The therapist listened to where my areas of focus were.
The spa & emporium spaces are a welcome oasis in the busy, dusty city of Phnom Penh. I found the service to be very professional. The items available in the emporium are really good quality and the fabrics are beautiful.
The spa is linked to the cafe (and coffee roastery) downstairs where you can enjoy really good food and excellent coffee.
I highly recommend a trip to this spa and emporium if you're looking for an oasis with friendly, professional service.

Visited June 2014
Auckland Central, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent,please keep up your good work”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Had an excellent body scrub,facial and massage package today from somebody who was definitely well-trained and knew what she was doing. A very warm welcome and attention to detail made our experience wonderful. Thank you so much for a pot of tea as well. This place also has a great collection of things that would make lovely souvenirs and little gifts for family and friends.