The Pavilion
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Villa Langka(Phnom Penh)
White Mansion(Phnom Penh)
US$98
US$88
  • Breakfast included
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
US$54
US$46
Agoda.com
Blue Lime(Phnom Penh)
US$47
US$46
2,724 results
All reviewsprivate poolan oasiscomplimentary massageroyal palacetuk tukmain poolbusy cityfour poster bedfront gatemain buildingsunset cruisethe heart of the citythe hustle and bustleloved this hotelpassion fruit juicesiem reapsister hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2012

The Pavillion was a thoroughly lovely experience. Getting picked up in the Jag was great after a long flight. The double room was terrific and even the flowers and champagne on ice was special.The gardens and pool were inviting and you feel like princesses in the 4 poster "bed" at the end of the pool. Brekkie was great - just ask for more of anything you want - no need to go hungry at the Pavillion. The best part was the staff, all genuinely friendly and extremely helpful. Just ask and you receive. Organised a taxi for us to go to Siem Reap with no fuss. Escorted us out to Tuk Tuks to make sure we hit the right destination and everyone at reception, the resturant and in the gardens were potlite and calm. Spa experience was truly a luxury and just felt "good".Nice touches like the herbal tea at the end in the garden.Treat yourselves.Just a truly lovely place to stay. Shopping, park and heaps of "food" nearby. Don't miss the bakery around the corner and Mekong quilts - good cause and they pack up your buys really small. Good spot and a bit of an oasis in P.P.

Room Tip: I would choose the rooms overlooking the pool. We were in Room 6 with our own balcony and upstairs. Lovely room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank goodmemories
Reviewed 23 July 2012

This hotel has everything that we wanted: location, elegance, friendly staff, no pretensions, great facilities and maintenance, plus value. Recommend it very highly.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leigh S
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Had a Garden Bungalow for two nights, the room was good though no room for luggage and shopping,
shifted to a standard double (the garden room was pre booked), this room was bigger and had a nice private courtyard. The breakfast was excellent. Nice shops and cafe around the corner in 240 street.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chris L
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I have never written a review before, despite accessing them all the time on Tripadvisor.....but after my stay at The Pavilion I just had too. I have been living and travelling in Sth East Asia for a long time and I have never been as impressed with a place as I have been The Pavilion. The setting is pure heaven, the staff professional and thoughtful, and the rooms have everything you could think of. To lay around the pool in that luscious garden during the day, drinking mango smoothies is divine. I'm amazed its not a 5 star rating.

But the thing that impressed me enormously is the obvious commitment the owners have to their staff and to improving their lifestyle. I inadvertently heard the owner in a meeting with some of his staff ( I had had a massage and was drinking my tea on a lounge bed) - and his dialogue was respectful, encouraging and positive. Then after lots of talks with staff, who spoke of their bosses encouragement and help in formulating their future plans - I cant think of a place I have stayed in that has a more ethical and worthwhile approach to their staff. The whole place feels well thought out, considerate to guests and staff, at the same time as providing pure comfort in a beautiful setting. I come to Cambodia often and will always stay here in the future. Just heavenly.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Jane H
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Our one-night stay was way too short to enjoy the true benefits of a place like The Pavilion, but my wife and I did our best to indulge !

The vintage Jaguar transfer was a fun experience, the room, although smallish, was very clean and well appointed and the plunge pool and terrace are big enough to enjoy. The honeymoon set-up was lovely, as well as the in-room breakfast. Massage was very enjoyable (we did two each !), and reception staff is doing a great job while the others are efficient enough to show they truly care about their guests and workplace.

On the minus, food was so-so (but Phnom Penh is full of divine eateries), and the check-in procedure takes too long ! Can't you guys just make a copy of our passport while we fill in the info that's not on it ?

Other than that, I can't recommend enough about staying at this amazing villa-hotel and its lush garden. A true oasis when visiting the bustling Phnom Penh !

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple