We stayed twice in November 2013 for a total of 6 nights. Really good location. Staff and service top flight. We mentioned on first visit that curtains let daylight in - on return we had darker curtains. Very responsive.
Restaurant good. Close to other places to eat - try 240 1/2 street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It all started when we fell in love with a hidden gem of French-Khmer architecture from the 1920s near Wat Botum, one of the most venerable and original pagodas in Phnom Penh. Renovation and remodeling were led with due respect for the character of a building which had been, as we learnt it later on, a private retreat for Queen Consort Sisowath Kossamak, the late King Sihanouk's mother. Opened on August, 18, 2006 with 10 rooms, The Pavilion has slowly expanded over the years, offering now 36 accommodations throughout three more period buildings that have been added to the property: "The New House", former residence of the chief veterinarian at the Royal Palace; "The New Villa", formerly the private residence of a Cambodian senator, and "The Sun-Pool Villa", our latest addition which used to be lodgings for diplomats based in Phnom Penh. Each one has its own style and atmosphere, with distinctive architectural features such as an elaborate wooden stairway, intricate iron wrought railings, etc… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilion Hotel Phnom Penh
- Pavilion Hotel Phnom Penh
- Pavilion Phnom Penh