The location is fantastic as it is walking distance to most of the shopping and Royal Palace and Museum.
The rooms are clean, well maintained, spacious and have everything you would need.
The staff speak really good English and taking care of any request from the guests is never a problem for them.
The breakfast is decent and they have a menu that you can chose from. Really enjoyed the food.
Pool is very relaxing with drinks available at the bar. Just perfect after a few hours of walking around in the hot and humid climate.
The staff at the reception were very helpful in organizing our transportation to the next cities that we were going to.
To sum up, our stay was fantastic. Thank you to all the lovely staff and hotel management. Will surely come back and will recommend it all our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It all started when we fell in love with a hidden gem of French-Khmer architecture from the 1920s near Wat Botum, one of the most venerable and original pagodas in Phnom Penh. Renovation and remodeling were led with due respect for the character of a building which had been, as we learnt it later on, a private retreat for Queen Consort Sisowath Kossamak, the late King Sihanouk's mother. Opened on August, 18, 2006 with 10 rooms, The Pavilion has slowly expanded over the years, offering now 36 accommodations throughout three more period buildings that have been added to the property: "The New House", former residence of the chief veterinarian at the Royal Palace; "The New Villa", formerly the private residence of a Cambodian senator, and "The Sun-Pool Villa", our latest addition which used to be lodgings for diplomats based in Phnom Penh. Each one has its own style and atmosphere, with distinctive architectural features such as an elaborate wooden stairway, intricate iron wrought railings, etc… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilion Hotel Phnom Penh
- Pavilion Hotel Phnom Penh
- Pavilion Phnom Penh