“Everyone must come here!”

The Restore One Cafe
Ranked #36 of 1,475 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restore One Cafe is not just a place where you can have a delicious meal but for every meal that you purchase you will help and support a teachers wage. Restore One Cafe is run by Restore One Charity. For more information on our vision and mission check out our Facebook page and website.
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This Cafe has it all!
Friendly staff, great menu, relaxing atmosphere and the best coffee in Cambodia by far...
I fell in love with the contemporary and comfortable design/ layout.
You simply have to check it out!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

The Restore One Cafe is modern, spacious, clean & new with air conditioned inside or breezy outdoor dining. We were a table of 6 that tried burgers, crumbed chicken (special), mango & chicken salad & ?? & everyone enjoyed the food and the attractive presentation on small chopping boards. Good cappuccinos are rare in Phnom Penh but they were great here. Not the cheapest cafe in town with most dishes in the $5 - $6 range, but great value for the style & presentation.
No alcohol as all proceeds aid a provincial NGO that has some community members struggling with alcohol related issues so no cold beers here which may put some potential guests off, but handy to the Russian Market (2 streets away & close to the Frangipani Hotel) & definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Arrived at this restaurant after a long morning and there was water quickly served.

Had the morroccan madness burger which was delicious - brought out quickly and served with different sauces and the best chips I have had in my life. (Lots of good veg options!) Wasn't my most Favourite burger I've had in my entire life but was still really yummy. I am in love with the cause of the restaurant which can be read about on a stand on the table.

My dad is Gluten & dairy-free and they had options for "naked" burgers and understood what he was after which is great.

Will be back here again to support these guys. Tasted brilliant.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I met with a group of volunteers and a Khmer charity staff member
and the food and service was superb!!
My wife had the Chicken Mango salad and I had the Fried chicken Special, both great!
The rest of the group of 7 had different types of burgers which looked great and they all raved about them.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Every single time my wife and I go there the staff are always friendly and remember us. Rugged cowboy is delicious and goes great with their ginger beer. Needs a few more items on the menu, but a few specials have started popping up on the black board outside. Overall very good experiences and will continue to go back time and time again.

1  Thank braddles87