One of the worst I've stayed in, in Asia. Paid $20 a night walk in... higher than others it seems. For $15 it would have been ok if it was just for the lack of cleanliness ie you don't expect much for $15. It was the small things that got me though. No soap, broken fridge, no shower curtain, no toilet paper, and some other small things which have escaped me now. The worst thing was a maintenance guy banging on my door waking me up, I yelled 'no thank you' thinking it was room service, but he kept banging. Finally answered the door dazed and in my underwear and he wanted to come change the 'bum gun'. I asked if it had to be done now and he said yes, again, still dazed and wanting to get back to sleep, I was confused. I asked 2-3 more times and was given the same answer. Finally he relented and left. Strange, it was about 1pm, but obviously I had just woken up and didn't want someone in my room, nor did I request repairs. Absolutely would not recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close by to the riverfront area, Royal Guest House is the perfect place to experience Phnom Penh and its surroundings. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With the city's main attractions such as River Front, Night Market Market, Royal Palace, National Museum, Pub Streets within close reach, visitors to the hotel will just love its location.At Royal Guest House, the excellent service and superior facilities make for an unforgettable stay. The hotel offers access to a vast array of services, including shops, poolside bar, bicycle rental, family room, pets allowed.Experience high quality room facilities, including separate shower and tub, fan, satellite/cable TV, desk, television, to help you recharge after a long day. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Enjoy unparalleled services and a truly prestigious address at the Royal Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Royal Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Guesthouse And Cafe Bar
- Royal Guesthouse & Cafe Bar Hotel Phnom Penh
- Royal Hotel Phnom Penh
- Royal Hotel Cafe Bar