Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Good choice,My family is very happy during stay this hotel. This hotel is very nice!! clean and comportable and beautiful . Two big pools , Gym,kids room, Restaurant and breakfast really nice. All staff are very kind.

Minus point is that the school right be hide,make a lots of noise during a day .

Will consider to stay again.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ThomasZa92
Reviewed 31 January 2017

We booked the suite with 2 bedrooms for our family during our CNY visit in Cambodia. The room is very clean and nicely built. They also equip the room with a tank of water, a great service. The swimming pool seems like not functions though as we don't see people swimming there at all. We enjoy our stay and feel very safe in the apartment. the front desk staffs are not helpful though. not normal touristy hotel staffs style.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2017

We stayed for a week and I liked this place. Large, comfortable, clean apartments, newly renovated to a high standard. Very comfortable beds with good bedding
Nice, high class building, Staff was helpful but non-intrusive. Big shopping across the road.

Nice swim pool and very as well as gym.Internet is fast.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chris S
Reviewed 31 December 2016

I rented separate 2- and 3-bedroom accommodations at Central Mansions for my family and me during a 6-week stay in Phnom Penh last September & October. We were in town for the birth of our baby and therefore required a safe, clean and quiet place to stay. I had visited the city a few months prior to scout out hotels and apartments and looked at more than 15 options. Central Mansions was actually my 2nd choice – we stayed there because my 1st choice was sold out - but I’m very happy it turned out that way because my family and I LOVED Central Mansions.

Central Mansions is more serviced apartment than hotel. What makes the place great are its employees. Everyone I encountered, from housekeeping staff & front desk employees to the managers was warm, friendly, helpful and service-oriented. The rooms are clean, large and well-serviced. Air conditioning works well and the kitchens are fine for casual use. The place is homey, offering privacy if you want it, or, as was the case with us, a sense of community among a large contingent of western expat guests.

The small, separately-owned café & bar next to the lobby has an incredibly large menu at very affordable prices – and they will deliver to your room! We ate there so often that we came to know the restaurant staff quite well and felt as if we were leaving old friends behind when it was time for us to leave Cambodia.

There are two pools in separate courtyards and a small, private, outdoor “spa” area on the top floor of the old building that has a few lounge chairs and a hot tub. There’s also a nice kid’s room on the ground floor that is useful for toddler or young kid play time.

The property is located one block west of the US Embassy and is about a 5-minute walk to Wat Phnom. Across the street from Central Mansions is what must be Cambodia’s most upscale mall. Aside from the pricey shops in the mall, there’s a nice inexpensive café and an upscale restaurant that has a huge selection of teas from around the world.

If you are staying in Phnom Penh for longer than 15 days, it may be to your benefit to enquire about monthly rates, which come at a deep discount to published room prices. There’s also a very efficient and high-quality laundry service that was included in the price of our rooms.

I wouldn’t describe Central Mansions as being luxurious – go to the Sofitel or Raffles for that – but it is a clean, friendly, spacious and inexpensive option for a city with many choices. I will stay there next time I go to Phnom Penh.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank EveryCountryBy50
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Luxurious, Clean, Spacious, Friendly, and Helpful don't even do justice in describing this property in the heart of Phnom Penh. Great location, not far from the airport, close to good restaurants and cafes, walkable to different destinations. Their front desk staff truly go above and beyond in their delivery of customer service - what a terrific way to be welcomed to Cambodia for the first time!!

Date of stay: September 2016