“Nice hotel to stay at” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #17 of 54 Hotels in Astana
Kirkjubaejarklaustur, Iceland
“Nice hotel to stay at”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

This was my first visit to Astana and I stayed at Ramada Plaza as I am their rewards program member.
The hotel itself is impressive, five restaurants, garden terrace, SPA floor. I was accommodated in one of the recently renovated rooms (as I understood, part of the rooms has been renovated and part has remained undone). Mine was of a good size, light with new furnishings. Breakfast in the main restaurant was delicious with a good choice.
Separate thanks to hotel FO staff, check-in was really quick, and I am thankful I could get some rest before a meeting I‘ve had in 4 hours after my flight arrived. Overall, it was a good experience, and I would definitely come again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
cem c, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Astana, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Ferdast,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your stay with us at Ramada Plaza Astana hotel.
We are happy to know that we have met all your expectations.All your kind comments are truly appreciated and certainly will be shared with our team for the further improvement .
Thank you once again and I hope that we will have a chance to welcoming you back again at Ramada Plaza Astana hotel.
Cem Ciritci, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Astana city was a part of my business trip in Kazakhstan. I was not expecting this level of service and food. The receptionist was polite and doing his operations fast. Nothing was unsatisfactory, except the feeling that the hotel needs renovation.

Room Tip: If you talk to receptionist politely you'd have no problems with a room
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
cem c, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Astana, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for your valuable review given here on Tripadvisor. We greatly delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our services and restaurants.
All your kind comments are very important for us in the further improvement.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back at the Ramada Plaza Astana hotel during your next visits to Astana, Kazakhstan.
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We very much enjoyed staying at the Ramada Plaza in Astana. My wife especially enjoyed the pool. There is a very good terrace with turkish cuisine in the hotel. . Very polite staff especially on reception and in restaurants. The rooms are reasonable big. Try to visit their spa - there is a good turkish hamam. If I would have known how much we would enjoy this stay, I would have extended our stay instead of booking another place for last part of our vacation

Room Tip: Ask the rooms on 16 floor
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking out your precious time to share your experience of Ramada Plaza Astana with other Tripadvisor members.
We are so happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we will pass your comments to our employees. .
It would be a pleasure for us to host you again at our hotel during your next visit to Astana,Kazakhstan.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

There are a lot of hotels in Astana providing different kind of service, but I decided to stay at Ramada hotel and I had no regret at all. Ramada is a Great hotel with Great service. Hotel staff is very friendly, no matter what time you are asking for a help. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Madina T
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your comments and review of your recent stay at Ramada Plaza Astana.
We have read your kind words which are very important for us and we will be glad to share them with our team.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back at the Ramada Plaza Astana hotel,Kazakhstan.
Cem Ciritci,General Manager
Montclair, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Our first room didn't have a working air conditioner. The hotel staff moved us to a second room, which had a broken safe, a broken desk chair, only one bedside lamp for a king-sized bed, and that lamp couldn't be turned off because the switch on it was broken! And the main restaurant was closed because "they had a banquet the previous night". This place is not ready for prime time!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
cem c, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Astana, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Guest ,
First of all I would like to thank you for your feedback which is very important for us. It is part of our standards to ensure the guest's satisfaction and to make sure we have done things right for you.
On behalf of our entire team I would like to express our sincere apologies for the situations in which we failed to meet your expectations. I would like to take this opportunity and inform you that the hotel has been partially renovated, and we are taking every endeavor to ensure our Guests’ comfort.
Regarding the restaurants, we have 5 restaurants in the hotel to offer our guests opportunity to choose if one of these is not operating. Therefore, please, accept our apologies for providing incorrect information, and for inconveniences this miscommunication caused to you.
Thank you again for sharing with us, and I hope that we will have a chance to host you again in our hotel and show improvements on all the aspects you have mentioned. Should you have any questions or enquiries, me and our team are always at your service.
Cem Ciritci, General Manager

Travellers are raving about these Astana hotels

Evesham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was my first trip to Kazakhstan, so I didn't know what to expect.
On first impressions the hotel is very nice, and staff were very helpful upon check-in.

The rooms were a good size, and everything I needed was there.

I ate at one of the restaurants one evening, which had quite a limited menu, but the food was nice.

Overall a nice stay and I would stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear DanFreeman,
Thank you for taking time to write feedback on your stay at Ramada Plaza Astana and sharing your opinion with other Tripadvisor members.
We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us overall, and including quality of food and service level.
We will be more than happy welcoming you again at our hotel, please, do not hesitate contacting me in case of any questions. We are looking forward to welcoming you back at the Ramada Plaza Astana Hotel hotel during your next visits to our capital city of Astana!
Bangkok, Thailand
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

During the economic forum in Astana, almost all hotels were fully booked so i got chance to stay with Ramada. The hotel is in quiet area, about 3-5 mins walk to mall and local market where we can find supermaket, fresh food, and vegetable. it's safe to walk on the street alone. Room is fair. Breakfast is good and more than enough. If hotel can find better choice of amenities, It would be much better. one complimentary bottle of water is too less.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for the taking time posting a review on TripAdvisor with regards to your stay with Ramada Plaza Astana. We appreciate all your kind comments about the hotel’s location and breakfast.
We assure you that all your comments regarding amenities will be shared with related departments, and necessary improvements will be done. Let me also take a chance and announce that we will have brand new SPA center and Fitness opened in the end of September.
Looking forward to welcome you back again at Ramada Plaza Astana Hotel!