“Excellent”
Review of Nudle Takeaway - CLOSED

Nudle Takeaway
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Cuisines: Asian
Description: We sell noodles. In a box.
Description: We sell noodles. In a box.
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I have been going to Nudle takeaway since it opened. I have had no problem with any of my orders nor the staff. Meals have great flavour! Love the place as its nice and clean with great music to listen to when you are dinning in.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

For $2.00 a box you get lots for your money. The food is slightly bland though each time (twice) I have picked up a dish on the way home it has had plenty of vegetables and meat in it. For $2.00 a box it is great value and adding a little soy sauce when you get home makes it an easy dinner.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

Unfortunately food is far too inconsistent, differing in taste and quality from order to order. On a good day its ok, on a bad day its awful. Deliveries have often arrived cold, orders (particularly drinks for some reason) are occasionally wrong. My stomach was not good on a number of occasions.

Gave it a fair chance but last week is last time I go there

Reviewed 19 March 2012

Nudle catered a lunch for our group when we visited in as a group (about 30 of us) in December 2011. I remember we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the packets, each came filled with amazing ingredients and every single person in our group was so pleased. Would love to eat their stuff again.

Reviewed 7 February 2011

Nudel is just along from the Simuang temple and opened mid 2010. They do about 10 different noodle dishes for about $2 each. The two we ordered were fresh and hot and huge portions - one would have been enough for 2 people for lunch. They have a few tables to eat-in also but their main market is takeaway. You can also order by phone and pick up, or register for home delivery. Worth a visit!

1  Thank bluecramp