- Great service, staff is very helpful
- Old but charming hotel
- Great location, very close to downtown
- Great food for breakfast and at the restaurants (for lunch)
- No gym, pool is kind of small
- Rooms are a bit small
- Expensive considering the place/city you are in..
- If you can afford it, probably one of your best bets in Vientiane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 1930s French colonial heritage building, with high ceilings, period furniture and lighting, beautiful Italian-marble floors and richly crafted rosewood furniture at this luxurious colonial hotel will take you a step back in time. Beautifully restored to its former charm, the Settha Palace is a hotel you will never forget. Relax by the free-form pool with beautifully landscaped surroundings. Indulge your appetite at our French Mediterranean restaurant, La Belle Epoque. Stay connected with modern facilities like wireless internet service. Now with free WIFI in all public areas of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Settha Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Settha Palace Vientiane
- Hotel Settha Palace