“A must when you're in vientiane”

Jamil Zahid Punjabi Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 450 Restaurants in Vientiane
Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Please note that if you are coming to my restaurant that the map on trip advisor is incorrect we are actually very close to Bang Long Vietnamese Temple.
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Such a nice place, really recommendable!!!! Nice people serving you and amazing indian food to enjoy!

1  Thank scheeev

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We were thrilled to have been tipped on this hidden gem. I am Pakistani so know real "Indian" food, and this was almost as good as my mom's! Great prices and service kept us coming here every day (sometimes twice!) of our four-day stay.

Just be prepared for the paparazzi! The owner Jamil is very friendly but a little too obsessed with taking pictures of customers and posting them on all main social media sites right away lol. It was funny at first but we were tired of it by our six visit.

Aside from that, it was a wonderful restaurant that I highly recommend.

1  Thank 333Durga
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

This place is fantastic. The food is 100% authentic and tastes like my mum's (and she is the best Indian cook I know). The prices are very reasonable and you feel you're getting good value.

1  Thank Angelo T
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I was referred here by my hotel manager. It did not disappoint. The food is amongst the most delicious ive tried throughout asia, certainly the most valuable restaurant and the owner is so happy, helpful and welcoming. Definitely reccomend.

2  Thank bdotc
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Jamil is a god - with food to match. This was my first meal in laos and ill be remembering it for sure. Good priced punjabi cuisine, friendly family atmosphere. Jamil will make you feel at home .

Much love