“Good Food”

April12
Ranked #270 of 405 Restaurants in Vientiane
Cuisines: Asian, European, Vietnamese
Reviewed 4 February 2014

This place is a bit far from the main restaurant area but it is worth visiting. The terrace on the first floor is a great place to meet for a drink and then have dinner. The food is great. You need to tell the waiter that you do not want the starter and main to arrive together. Pricing is very good and staff very friendly.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I wandered the streets of Vientiane in search of a gem, found one. This bar/restaurant is thankfully set away from the main drag of loud western bars and restaurants. The interior of April 12 is clean and modern. Staff are friendly and attentive, I was welcomed into the bar and directed towards the slick rooftop area (just in time for an amazing sunset). The menu consists of some fantastic Vietnamese fusion dishes. I opted for the crispy spring rolls and beef wrapped in leaves. Both were oozing with flavour, I could easily eat these again and again. I would highly recommend April 12 to anyone looking for some delicious Vietnamese treats.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

We live right around the corner from this bar/restaurant and have seen it frequently on our morning runs. My husband went there for drinks and snacks a few nights ago and knew that it would be a place I would adore: the soft lighting, clean lines/decor, excellent Vietnamese fusion food, current music mixes, and most of all, friendly and attentive service! April 12 is now at the top of our list of places we will return to when choosing where to go on a night out. For Vientiane residents and tourists alike, I recommend April 12 due to the ambiance, service, best cocktail I have had yet while living in Laos, and as a place to relax and watch the world go by-khop jai deh April 12!!

1  Thank moz4me
Reviewed 10 September 2013

An excellent new restaurant, run by a Vietnamese, offering very good fusion food. I usually don't care for fusion, but this was very well done: tasty, fresh, beautifully served and not expensive. When the weather allows it is nice to dine upstairs on the terrace.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

congratulations on this new restaurant. Very eager to please and a reasonable cost,.

we enjoyed the experience two times, Lunch and dinner on different days.

1  Thank garryBendigo