“Best Mexican Food in Vientiane”

Ban Gai House of Chicken Tex Mex Cantina
Ranked #78 of 450 Restaurants in Vientiane
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Please come visit Vientiane's premier Tex Mex serving the finest and freshest dishes from scratch made fresh everyday.Sizzling imported beef fajitas, authentic enchiladas, tacos, giant stuffed burritos, and MORE!! We still serve Laos first and only Fried Chicken fresh spicy Hot Wings, Sweet PotatoAuthentic Tex Mex. Asian food, US Southern Comfort food, if it's chicken, we make it!! We have many vegetarian and vegan options as well.Open Tues-Sun, 11:00-9:30 WE DELIVERell...
Reviewed 27 November 2013

The Enchrito and enchiladas are amazing - so much cheese! I've heard the burgers are also very very good. The woman who owns it is super friendly and sweet as well.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Yum! When you're traveling and need a departure from Asian food, go to this place. The food and service were both great. It's an easy 10 minute bicycle ride outside of city center. We went for lunch -

I had a Wet Vegetarian Burrito. The burrito was huge! And when I couldn't finish it Ban Gai's owner very kindly boxed it up for me. Such a good value. And it was very delicious. Filled with rice, refried beans, onions, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, and lettuce. The sauce on top was spicy and very yummy.

My girlfriend had the Vegetarian Quesadilla. It was very simple with refried beans and cheese, but also very good and served with sour cream.

Ban Gai's owner also gave us chips and salsa on the house! The salsa was zesty and piquant. If we were in Vientiane for longer we'd be visiting this place again. Its definitely worth the trip out of city center!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I had the pleasure to experience this place while I was in Vientiane, and I must say it had one of the best Mexican food I`ve ever had! Everything about this restaurant was very welcoming, from its good service and friendly staff, to the lovely atmosphere. The food options here are great, and I personally recommend its Enchiladas, and the Taco Salad. The only downside I could find is the fact that it can get quite crowded and you may have to wait a little before you get served. Other than that, everything was perfect, and our time here was absolutely worth it!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Ban gai goes tex mex... By far the Best burgers and tex mex food in town, also the classic chicken menu never becomes boring. Go for it!
Burgers are homemade using best beef available in the region no cheap cheap supermarket products are served, what makes the difference. Prices are very fair and service charming and professional...

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Note this restaurant in your guidebook, though not in the center, grab a tuk-tuk or hire a bike and check out the amazing food they serve. We enjoyed a U.F.O. meal and it was simply the best Mexican calorie-bomb I have ever had. The portions you get are h! The place was nicely decorated with funny chicken paintings on the wall! The restaurant opened its doors about 1 year ago and on crowded evenings you might have to wait a little bit longer then usual, though it is definitely worth waiting for. Go check it out now!!!