All reviews great garden courtyard garden highly recommend this lovely hotel where breakfast is served safe box enjoy your stay great wifi within walking distance small fridge clean rooms hotel located every morning the breakfast area the river presidential palace stayed for nights hot shower
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Only stayed for 1 night and yet had £140 stolen from a rucksack. This could either have been stolen from our room, although no one should have ever entered our room as we were only there for 1 night. Or potentially, but hopefully less likely, when the bag was left in the lobby under supervision of the manager.

We tried to leave money in the safe, but it wasn't working and reception weren't interested in fixing it.

I have sent emails to the management and all have been ignored.

Hotel itself was ok, unsafe wiring in the room but that's pretty typical for Laos. Pool was decent and reasonably clean.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

The location is great. The front desk staff were good but we booked two tours, the first tour was 45minutes late before we cancelled and the second was over 30 minutes late.

The rooms need a lot of maintenance, see pics.

The breakfast was very poor. The girl who works in the restaurant short changed me twice, once I can understand twice you really have to wonder.

Would not stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bryan K
Reviewed 16 August 2018

We were saying here 2 nights. The hotel is in a very convenient position, but after that it is all down hill, I think it was the owners or managers children that are running around the place from morning to evening both days,making us feel like we are staying in a kindergarten. First morning I went to the restaurant to checkout breakfast, I took 2 teabags from the restaurant and took them back to our room and made 2 teas, the breakfast was a plate with fried eggs in oil that looked like they had been there at least 2 hours and the ham flowing in the bain marie was all curled up at the edges, there was many other things for breakfast but nothing that looked edible, what a poor representation it was for a breakfast.
After we first arrived I went up stairs to the swimming pool, we have our own swimming pool at our home in Thailand, so I do know a little bit about pools, this pool was cloudy and did not look very well maintained to the point I thought it did not look safe to swim in. Also there was no chart telling guests the condition of the water in the pool.
The rooms are tired and with the noise from the children running around all day there was not any opportunity to have a relaxing rest. All in all a poor hotel.

Room Tip: My tip would be to stay in the AV hotel round the corner, we will next time we visit Vientiane.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David G
Reviewed 9 August 2018

I book a large room online, they gave me a little room with 2 beds (I asked for one big bed). The electrical outlet are all out of usage (I rent three differents rooms in this hotel). The bathroom is tiny, not a lot of water. The rooms are very tiny and the cleaning lady do not hesitate to enter the room very early in the morning. The breakfast close very early, so you have to choose between sleeping or eating...
Good point : wifi ok, swimming pool ok, beautiful garden and staff very helpfull, well located and not so expensive

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guillaume L
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Great location with great food, the hotel is affordable with everything you need. The wifi is really good, and it’s handy to have a fridge in the room, the hotel also has assorted toilet trees in the room for use.
Overall, I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple