Not being able to secure rooms at the Settha Palace which had been recommended to us we decided on the Green Park. It was an excellent choice : the staff is VERY nice and helpful, the hotel has wonderful rooms overlooking a beautiful garden and pool. The hotel is slightly out of the center of the city which turned out to be an advantage . We did not have any meals at the hotel so I am unable to make any commentaries in that respect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green Park Boutique Hotel is capturing a Lao style orientation with a finest contemporary architecture of Laos. The elegance of the interiors, both historic and contemporary, and glorious settings are combined to create the most distinguished collection of stylish and luxury hotel in Vientiane.Green Park Boutique Hotel is perfectly located in the central business and embassy district, with a walking distance to Morning Marketing Shopping mall (Talat Sao Market) and tourist attractions. The hotel provides free of charge scheduled shuttle bus to city center as well as complimentary bicycles use to explore most of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Green Park Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Park Boutique Vientiane
- Hotel Green Park Boutique