We had a three night stay at the green park and were not disapointed, beautifull surroundings, comfortable oom and great breakfast! The staff were very helpfull and courteous at all times. The complimentary shuttle was great but well needed as it was a good 10 minutes out of the town. My only criticism old be that th Green Park which the hotel is name after us no longer there, it us a major construction site building a huge development of shops, hotels and retail space. The breakfast / restaurant area looks directly on to this, diggers, concrete mixers. Whilst this was nOt a huge problem for us it may be for others especially at breakfast as its very noisy as dust and dirt blow over. Maybe the hotel needs to reevaluate thir prices during this time as I feel this building work will be king on for a few years
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green Park Boutique Hotel is capturing a Lao style orientation with a finest contemporary architecture of Laos. The elegance of the interiors, both historic and contemporary, and glorious settings are combined to create the most distinguished collection of stylish and luxury hotel in Vientiane.Green Park Boutique Hotel is perfectly located in the central business and embassy district, with a walking distance to Morning Marketing Shopping mall (Talat Sao Market) and tourist attractions. The hotel provides free of charge scheduled shuttle bus to city center as well as complimentary bicycles use to explore most of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Green Park Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Park Boutique Vientiane
- Hotel Green Park Boutique