The hotel was good with its nature, still have traditional feeling of LAO, the design and also the garden. Room was OK, spacious, only the mosquitoes which are lot, need to spray everyday at anytime. The breakfast was OK with some options and changed everyday. The staff was friendly and helpful, the only problem with the staff only the English - language barrier which most of them can speak French but not speak English well. Location wise a bit far from the down town but they have the shuttle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green Park Boutique Hotel is capturing a Lao style orientation with a finest contemporary architecture of Laos. The elegance of the interiors, both historic and contemporary, and glorious settings are combined to create the most distinguished collection of stylish and luxury hotel in Vientiane.Green Park Boutique Hotel is perfectly located in the central business and embassy district, with a walking distance to Morning Marketing Shopping mall (Talat Sao Market) and tourist attractions. The hotel provides free of charge scheduled shuttle bus to city center as well as complimentary bicycles use to explore most of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel and Agoda so you can book your Green Park Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Park Boutique Vientiane
- Hotel Green Park Boutique