We stayed here for three nights on a private tour of Laos. After a glitch in the pick up arrangements at the airport, we were pleasantly surprised at the quality and excellence of the hotel grounds and room.
It is located a little out of town, but within walking distance and there are always inexpensive taxis available.
The rooms overlook a central garden and pool area, well designed and well maintained. A good restaurant and bar complex completes the quadrangle. Prices there were a little higher than 'downtown', but acceptable.
We would stay there again, but it is hard to see why we would want to go back to Vientiane - the locals were surprised that we had allocated three nights for it, and so were we.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green Park Boutique Hotel is capturing a Lao style orientation with a finest contemporary architecture of Laos. The elegance of the interiors, both historic and contemporary, and glorious settings are combined to create the most distinguished collection of stylish and luxury hotel in Vientiane.Green Park Boutique Hotel is perfectly located in the central business and embassy district, with a walking distance to Morning Marketing Shopping mall (Talat Sao Market) and tourist attractions. The hotel provides free of charge scheduled shuttle bus to city center as well as complimentary bicycles use to explore most of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Green Park Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Park Boutique Vientiane
- Hotel Green Park Boutique