I stayed at the Green Park Boutique Hotel for almost 2 weeks in September 2013 for the first time. I was amazed by the attentiveness of the staff, the cordial way both management and staff treated me and my travel companions, how clean they kept the rooms and the hotel premises, and how no request was too small for them. Everybody was there to make sure I had a wonderful experience, and I did! In addition to the service and cleanliness, the food was great (we had several evening meals) and their bar is the perfect spot to unwind after a day's work. I am looking forward to my next trip to Vientiane, when I will definitely stay at this hotel again. I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green Park Boutique Hotel is capturing a Lao style orientation with a finest contemporary architecture of Laos. The elegance of the interiors, both historic and contemporary, and glorious settings are combined to create the most distinguished collection of stylish and luxury hotel in Vientiane.Green Park Boutique Hotel is perfectly located in the central business and embassy district, with a walking distance to Morning Marketing Shopping mall (Talat Sao Market) and tourist attractions. The hotel provides free of charge scheduled shuttle bus to city center as well as complimentary bicycles use to explore most of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Green Park Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Park Boutique Vientiane
- Hotel Green Park Boutique