The hotel is located about five-ten minutes from the town centre. However, a free complimentry shuttle bus operates on the hour until 10pm.
The bedrooms are equipped with mosquito nets, which provides a little peace of mind if like me, you suffer from being bitten. Breakfast was good, with a reasonable mix of eastern and western dishes. My only criticism was the pool, which appeared to be rather cloudy and uninviting. Whilst the staff were always busy tending to the grounds, i didn't see anyone pay any attention to the pool which was a real shame. Would i book again? Yes, absolutely, but better pool maintenance required.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green Park Boutique Hotel is capturing a Lao style orientation with a finest contemporary architecture of Laos. The elegance of the interiors, both historic and contemporary, and glorious settings are combined to create the most distinguished collection of stylish and luxury hotel in Vientiane.Green Park Boutique Hotel is perfectly located in the central business and embassy district, with a walking distance to Morning Marketing Shopping mall (Talat Sao Market) and tourist attractions. The hotel provides free of charge scheduled shuttle bus to city center as well as complimentary bicycles use to explore most of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Southall Travel so you can book your Green Park Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Park Boutique Vientiane
- Hotel Green Park Boutique