Arriving a little early was not a problem or the staff of this small hotel. In many establishments one would have met with frosty instructions to dump your baggage and return later. This was not the case here. After a charming reception and only a slight wait, we were shown to our room which was spacious, spotless and elegantly furnished. It had an elegant, full bathroom
There has been a great amount of attention at this elegant hotel as evidenced in the lovely, silk curtains and polished wooden floors. The room had an easy to use safe and also overlooked a pleasant garden and pool area. The room is quiet and a very comfortable mattress ensure a good night`s sleep.
We only ate breakfast at the hotel, but this was good and nicely presented by staff who were, in common with all the hotel`s staff, pleasant and attentive. During the duration of our stay, eggs were not featured on the menu due to an outbreak of avian `flu.
However, I have to report that the room, when first entered was plagued with mosquitoes. Turning down the air conditioning and a liberal spraying did the trick and the problem never re-occured. Also, be careful of projecting screws on the inside of the wardrobe.
Going into town from this hotel is quite convenient. A tuk-tuk should cost not much more that $1, but you can afford to give a good tip if he`s waiting to take you back.
The Tamnah Lao Restaurant is an interesting venue for an evening meal accompanied by music, if you know your way around a traditional menu.
The Jo Ma bakery is a good place for lunch. It serves good coffee, a delicious bacon and egg tart and a divine mango crumble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green Park Boutique Hotel is capturing a Lao style orientation with a finest contemporary architecture of Laos. The elegance of the interiors, both historic and contemporary, and glorious settings are combined to create the most distinguished collection of stylish and luxury hotel in Vientiane.Green Park Boutique Hotel is perfectly located in the central business and embassy district, with a walking distance to Morning Marketing Shopping mall (Talat Sao Market) and tourist attractions. The hotel provides free of charge scheduled shuttle bus to city center as well as complimentary bicycles use to explore most of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Park Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Park Boutique Vientiane
- Hotel Green Park Boutique