“Great pizza in Vientiane”

PDR - Pizza da Roby
Ranked #2 of 410 Restaurants in Vientiane
Price range: US$2 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Awesome pizza - we ate here about 4 times in two days.

Don't get pizza by the slice (its not as fresh), get a full pizza made from scratch - you wont be disappointed. Great gin and tonics too!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Roby's pizzas got that real Italian taste. He knows what he is doing! Everything is made from him, he loves the kitchen like a true Italian and he shows it with his DELICIOUS food!!

Had the fortune of meeting his mother, best pasta I've eaten since I left Italy 2005!!
You have to visit!

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We found this place along the street and decided to try it. I'm grown up in Italy and had not been eating Italian food for a while so I got really excited, actually for a moment when I closed my eyes it felt like I eat on a restaurant back at home in Italy. The pizza was amazing and the lasagna was to die for.
Finally a place with real good pizza in Asia, we've been traveling from Indonesia all the way up here and we have been eating some pizza but this was definitely the best we've had.
Roby is a very kind and funny Italian guy, his mom was there and she will make us some really good pasta tomorrow.

Really really recommend this little place with amazing Italian food!

1  Thank ViktorMaio
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

It's really worth a visit! The best Pizza I've eaten so far in South East Asia. And a very friendly Italian Owner too!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

First place we ate at in Vientiane, right down the block from Sihome Backpackers Hostel. Delicious pizza - crust perfect consistency. delicious salad - green crisp lettuce and fresh mixed vegetables. The owner/chef very personable talks to you while preparing your food to make sure you get exactly what you need.

1  Thank HomerMoni